By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Awesome

I'm giving this one a rent. I loved the xbox ones.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

windbane - and thats the major issue with the atrocious review scores.

The game is very, very good. But the lack of extra party members in SP makes it very mundane. I can definately understand with the game being a 6.0 or a 6.5 in Single Player (I enjoy it more than that).

However, it's like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Halo or Rock Band. It's meant to be played with more than 1 person, and that's the key to the game. Get 3 buddies that know what they're doing, and the game will be an insane blast - go look at the KUF forums on Xbox.com: they say the same thing. Or go look at the NeoGAF thread of people that have it for multiplayer. They're stating it's an incredible game.

IMO Blueside was very stupid for not releasing the game with extra players in SP mode.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

This game does seem to be getting really low scores for no reason, its not the best game but its atleast a full point higher then what it has on average, this would seem to show that companies are being paid for reviews, and it looks like KuF's checks never passed.

Tried the demo, didn't like like it. Seems like another Musou clone.

That said, every game is fun in co-op, you can take the worse game and play it in co op and it's fun.

I am not a big fan of the hack and slash games even though I am a fan of action games (God of War, Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry) so I am biased against this game and any .... Warriors game.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!