By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol, wii production is ramping up and people are still buying ... Hurra for Nintendo!

Doom PS3, Doomsday is comming... (LOL... It's really sittin there on store shelves, way too funny...)

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Whoops, double post... Srry guys!

THE NETHERLANDS

Kwaad said:
Nice Wii Wall. However I think Wii saturation might hit soon... This weekend Wii is up to 7% as well... ;)

Not that it isn't necessarily true, but you *have* said the same thing each of the past few months it got up to like 10-15%, only to have the availability drop back down to 1-3% a few days later. ;)

Its 12% now, but it needs to get to at least 50% and stay there before we can even suggest that the Wii has hit saturation (at least in some places). A new Fry's Electronics opened up in Roseville CA last Friday. They had an ad that advertized at least 100 Wiis. I went there after work and all the Wiis were gone, though they had a huge selection of games and accessories for all systems which was nice to see. Anyway I asked and was told they got 250 Wiis and sold through them in a few hours. In fact, to date, I have only seen Wiis on the shelf once at Wal-Mart and there were 3 and they were gone shortly afterwards. Stores still get people waiting in line for hours before the store opens and this is 5 months after launch... I am interested to see how much Nintendo can up production and want to see what the actual demand is so we can have some real comparissons.

Rather nice pile of Wii's. Haven't seen that much of 'em at one place.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network

Just wanna say Itrackris still holding at 11%. It's monday, Their sitting somewhere for more than a few hours. Either stores are receiving shipments from warehouse in the afternoon (qute rare) and the stores arent putting them on the shelves, OR their not selling as well as they had been. (OR it's just this was such a big shipment it's takeing a while to sell out.)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

(OR it's just this was such a big shipment it's takeing a while to sell out.) Probably the most likely option. With Wiis basically impossible to find for so long, every time an extra-large shipment comes in, it can take a little while for enough people to hear that units are in. Remember, we've had availability jump up into the teens and occasionally twenties all year long. Its unlikely that Nintendo will even start to meet demand any time soon.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Hus said:
might as well sale as much as they can before the fad dies.

little casual gamer...

it's so difficult to admit that ps3 is selling poor compared to wii??

I really can't understand little fanboys like you...

every week ps3 is owned by wii both in software and in hardware numbers...

like psp months ago...

nobody told sony to make such an expansive console...

ok wii is a fad...

a fad tha is owning ps3...

more again:

wii is a "gamecube 2 fad" that is owning the SuperMega console...ops sorry...as kuturagi said "PC"...called PS3...

are you happy now??

when and if ps3 sells will pass wii ones i'll come to reply that ps3 is a fad like you do every time...

The Wii is a fad. I think the Wii will sell crazy this year, and becuase of that I think it's sales will continue good for another 2 years, and during that time the PS3 will start to overtake the Wii.

:D 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:

The Wii is a fad. I think the Wii will sell crazy this year, and becuase of that I think it's sales will continue good for another 2 years, and during that time the PS3 will start to overtake the Wii.

:D 

So when is the PSP going to overtake the DS fad?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078