By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ranzchic said:
robjoh said:

That wall was also posted at Neogaf, one said this there, have no idea if it is true:

"This was posted on the Nintendo forums by a guy who went to TRU today in times square. He took pics of a line of probably 100+ people long from what he describes then he went to the show The Lion King musical. Three hours later there was STILL a line to buy the Wii's and he took pics of the wall of Wii's that was STILL LEFT. So basically that TRU got a boat load of Wii's and were selling them nonstop for hours on end."

From Chumly on Neogaf.

I don't know if it is true. Hopefullt the supply issues is solved now.

Why must you ruin everything? You suck. 

No I do not suck

but I don't want to see a thread with this much trolling in either...fine to see that the supply issues seems to be solved. Hopefully you could see some new systems out in the stores now.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

personally i'd prefer in nintendo could outship demand in the US because i'd like to see what the Wii is actually capable of when it's in stock... not the 'ohh there's a wii they are so hard to find THEY MUST BE GOOD' current situation...

The sign on the Wii wall says, "Nintendo Wii, Limited One Per ?somthing?".  I cant read the last word, but I do think that its a new stock wall that is more then likely gone by now.

robjoh said:
ranzchic said:
robjoh said:

That wall was also posted at Neogaf, one said this there, have no idea if it is true:

"This was posted on the Nintendo forums by a guy who went to TRU today in times square. He took pics of a line of probably 100+ people long from what he describes then he went to the show The Lion King musical. Three hours later there was STILL a line to buy the Wii's and he took pics of the wall of Wii's that was STILL LEFT. So basically that TRU got a boat load of Wii's and were selling them nonstop for hours on end."

From Chumly on Neogaf.

I don't know if it is true. Hopefullt the supply issues is solved now.

Why must you ruin everything? You suck.

No I do not suck

but I don't want to see a thread with this much trolling in either...fine to see that the supply issues seems to be solved. Hopefully you could see some new systems out in the stores now.

Relax, I was just pulling your chain.

This is where the pic came from:

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=revolution&message.id=3466962&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

LOL - you guys rock :)

Yes, about time we got boatloads of Wii's arriving! Once they stop selling out, Nintendo can start advertising and actually releasing some more games :))

(PS - noted on the weekend that my local mall in Melbourne got heaps of Wii's as well...that South Park Wii episode was on tonight, I wonder if they will sell out tomorrow ;) 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Nintendo claimed that they were planning on increasing production in April and everyone assumed that meant they would start producing 1.5 Million units per month; hypothetically speaking, it is possible that they jumped to 2 Million units per month knowing that they would have to satisfy demand and build up a large inventory for christmas

oh poor Sony...I guess they should never have tried so hard. They should never tried to take a risk and outdo themeselves. they should never have tried to offer more than any of the other consoles at such a great loss. boo hoo for them striving for above and beyond. I guess they should have took it easy and sold a concole at half the price w/ less than half the features features and made a profit offf each one. Better luck next time.

NightStalker said:

oh poor Sony...I guess they should never have tried so hard. They should never tried to take a risk and outdo themeselves. they should never have tried to offer more than any of the other consoles at such a great loss. boo hoo for them striving for above and beyond. I guess they should have took it easy and sold a concole at half the price w/ less than half the features features and made a profit offf each one. Better luck next time.

I don't really know how to reply to this ...

It is a companies job to understand and meet the wants/needs of their clients better than their clients. If your clients want a new game console and need it to be under $400 you're doing a pretty poor job if you release a console at $600 and justify the price by including features that have limited apeal to your clients.

Don't be fooled everyone, they are all *empty boxes!

*Well they will be now since the picture was taken! 

Good to see this site is still going 

We need Nintendo to start sending shipments like that over here.

Its been how long since the launch in the US and we still have over 30 people lines show up every weekend at BestBuy, Toys R Us, Circuit City and Wal-Mart. If you want to get a Wii you have to get to the store at around 3:00am. =(

The PS3 on the ther hand you can walk into any store and pick one up. The fewest I've seen is a stack of 15 at GameStop. 

I bet all thous Wiis were sold out by the end of the day.

Maybe now that New York has been taken care of Nintendo can work on shipping more units to other states (and countries.) 

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie