By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I kinda like this one:

or this one:

or this one:

Nice PS3 walls/forts/bases. However I think PS3 demand might pick up soon... Next weekend  maybe more than 3 people will want one...

Around the Network

Might aswell fuck yourself Hus cause the PS3 is surviving solely on the "Sony" brand name. Stupid fucken dumbass
Post some more of the PS3 i bet there are millions of them

That wall was also posted at Neogaf, one said this there, have no idea if it is true:

"This was posted on the Nintendo forums by a guy who went to TRU today in times square. He took pics of a line of probably 100+ people long from what he describes then he went to the show The Lion King musical. Three hours later there was STILL a line to buy the Wii's and he took pics of the wall of Wii's that was STILL LEFT. So basically that TRU got a boat load of Wii's and were selling them nonstop for hours on end."

From Chumly on Neogaf.

I don't know if it is true. Hopefullt the supply issues is solved now.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Hus. said:
Might aswell fuck yourself Hus cause the PS3 is surviving solely on the "Sony" brand name. Stupid fucken dumbass

Can we get a ban, a IP trace, and then a 2nd ban?

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Hus. said:

Nothing against you, but dude, you are just begging to get banned.

Around the Network
robjoh said:

That wall was also posted at Neogaf, one said this there, have no idea if it is true:

"This was posted on the Nintendo forums by a guy who went to TRU today in times square. He took pics of a line of probably 100+ people long from what he describes then he went to the show The Lion King musical. Three hours later there was STILL a line to buy the Wii's and he took pics of the wall of Wii's that was STILL LEFT. So basically that TRU got a boat load of Wii's and were selling them nonstop for hours on end."

From Chumly on Neogaf.

I don't know if it is true. Hopefullt the supply issues is solved now.

I think it's bad when supply is limited. I mean it means the console is selling well yes, but it also means your missing out on prospective buyers. I think april will have more Wii's sold than march, by at least 25%. (this is a 4 week month beating a 5 week month by 25% is what I mean) mainly becuase march had almost no shipments to america. E-bay prices are dropping like rocks. I watched a bundle of. Wii, Wii Play, and Sonic just sell for 330$ e-bay. It did have 30$ shipping, but that's 370$ for 350$ worth of stuff. If you add my tax, that would cost me 385$. So I could buy a Wii on e-bay for less than I could at the store.

your mother said:
Hus. said:

This isnt Hus, This is Hus. Notice the . in the name. Like I said earlier. Perma ban, IP trace, and then another perma ban.

Munkeh said:
The question is, are those boxes filled with Wii??

LOL, you're funny :D

Where's the link? This could be easily a picture from release day  Plus I don't see a price tag (only a note) or an indication that this pile is in a store. Looks like being put away somewhere in a corner. Nice try  In Holland it's still sold out everywhere, so if those WII's are just standing there they better ship that whole pile to the Netherlands then, ... ey??

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

your mother said:
Hus. said:

@ your mother

Don't start with this moderate crap mr. floppy...

Nothing to see