8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
ToraReaper said:
No armor lock would save me from of a lot of raging, nothing worse than showing a sticky and having it bounce back onto you or going to run over someone with a ghost and having them go into lock causing it to explode and die.

i think having a ghost and driving over people without armor locks isn't very fair neither. if you get killed by people with armor lock, don't drive over them anymore. you can test them, first you act like you want to drive above him and if he doesn't use armor lock he shouldn't have it and if he uses it, you know it and you are still alive. there is always a way to see if someone has it or not. if you drive over everyone without testing them out it's your own fault to die then. you just want to get rid of something you don't know how to act against. you just want to have enemies without the chance to compete against you if they don't have a plasma or rocket.

that's why i think armor lock is a great invention knowing most hate it (better would be none of the abilities in my opinion) because they aren't really a problem if you play against them but most are so bad to wait 1 meter away if they use it and wonder then that they lose their shield when armor lock is over. or like you, they drive over everyone wondering that one out of of four or so can use armor lock lol

if you want to see it like you, everything is unfair. isn't it unfair if someone has jetpack? he can fly, throw grenades at you and shoot at you and you can't trrow grenades at him, you only can shoot at him. it's a huge advantage for him then. his exploding grenade will hit you and he needs less shots as you need then.

or isn't it unfair if you search for an enemy and then you get a headshot by someone 50 meters away waiting for enemies with invisible armor? you couldn't see him, there is no way you can do something against it if you aren't close enough to see the radar going crazy.

i would love to see halo without all of that but that won't happen anymore.

Around the Network
ToraReaper said:
No armor lock would save me from of a lot of raging, nothing worse than showing a sticky and having it bounce back onto you or going to run over someone with a ghost and having them go into lock causing it to explode and die.

That doesn't happen anymore, they nerfed armor lock a while ago. Stickies stick now.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Here is a nice little article about the game.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/7/3069091/halo-4-multiplayer-war-games-e3

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

crissindahouse said:
ToraReaper said:

i think having a ghost and driving over people without armor locks isn't very fair neither. if you get killed by people with armor lock, don't drive over them anymore. you can test them, first you act like you want to drive above him and if he doesn't use armor lock he shouldn't have it and if he uses it, you know it and you are still alive. there is always a way to see if someone has it or not. if you drive over everyone without testing them out it's your own fault to die then. you just want to get rid of something you don't know how to act against. you just want to have enemies without the chance to compete against you if they don't have a plasma or rocket.

that's why i think armor lock is a great invention knowing most hate it (better would be none of the abilities in my opinion) because they aren't really a problem if you play against them but most are so bad to wait 1 meter away if they use it and wonder then that they lose their shield when armor lock is over. or like you, they drive over everyone wondering that one out of of four or so can use armor lock lol

if you want to see it like you, everything is unfair. isn't it unfair if someone has jetpack? he can fly, throw grenades at you and shoot at you and you can't trrow grenades at him, you only can shoot at him. it's a huge advantage for him then. his exploding grenade will hit you and he needs less shots as you need then.

or isn't it unfair if you search for an enemy and then you get a headshot by someone 50 meters away waiting for enemies with invisible armor? you couldn't see him, there is no way you can do something against it if you aren't close enough to see the radar going crazy.

i would love to see halo without all of that but that won't happen anymore.

I think the whole point of getting a vehichle is gaining an advantage, but any vehicle can be out manuvered on foot and taken down. armor lock is just a cheap way out. Testing people isnt very practical, it leaves you a slow jackable target. Jetpack makes you the largest target of all placing you in the sky away from any sort of cover. But I completely agree I could do without armor abilities again. But if they are so keen on using them I would just like something more balanced (as in very basic subtle abilities).

toadslayer72 said:
ToraReaper said:

That doesn't happen anymore, they nerfed armor lock a while ago. Stickies stick now.

Yeah? Is it only on the TU playlists or patched for all the gametypes? I havent played many matches with armor lock users in a while to experience it.

This is just to get the Halo heads going. For a lot more, check out Gaf http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477644

Around the Network

Yeah, I think someone in that thread said BR was actually 5 shot this time too.

^^ Yeah it actually looks like you have slightly more health than other Halo games. Also the BR just looks masterful and I assume that's forerunner vision that they have (which looks extremely useful)

Also I could be wrong about this but it looks like they brought back leading on.

Great collection of content so far guys, it's great that all of you are posting content yourselves!

Anyways, no new gameplay, but the extended cut (~2:10) of the Halo 4 live action segment:

And a direct-feed of the E3 demo:

This guy's reaction to the Halo 4 E3 walkthrough is awesome