7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
smroadkill15 said:
toadslayer72 said:
I wonder if that shield will stop a rocket ^

If I had to guess,it may stop a single rocket shot, but if your smart with the rocket you just shoot the feet or a little to the left or right. Atleast the shield has some weak points unlike armor lock(thank god it's not in 4).

I like how the thrusters work which basically just give you a short, but fast boost forward.

Yeah no doubt, I was just trying to guage the shield's strength. I noticed that too about the booster and I think it's cool.

Gotta go check out the latest gameplay video spamming by Nsanity to see if there is anything new there.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

Native creatures in Halo 4 confirmed! From the video it looks like some sort of flying stingray? Will just have to wait and see for more details.

Had to go to the url to be able to see it in fullscreen to actually see it, but darn, that's neat!

Nsanity said:

Oh my, as much as I liked seeing the game being played, it was painful to watch soemone play so badly. I'm nothing special myself but damn, you'd think they'd have a resident Halo player that was at least somewhat competent.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

game sure looks amazing and will be only out in November.

Xbox players please dont dissapoint me and buy this instead of Cod!

Around the Network

Argh_College said:

My thoughts exactly, between the Campaign, Spartans Ops, War Games and Forge I don't see how any Xbox player worth his salt would pick up Black Ops over this...

Millenium said:
Argh_College said:

My thoughts exactly, between the Campaign, Spartans Ops, War Games and Forge I don't see how any Xbox player worth his salt would pick up Black Ops over this...

Most people play COD because everyone plays it.... And it has a lot of casual players too

maximrace said:
Millenium said:
Argh_College said:

Most people play COD because everyone plays it.... And it has a lot of casual players too

Well then... I hereby declare it our official duty to convert these people and make sure most people play Halo 4 because everyone else will be playing it!

Time to wear your Halo and Xbox swag when going out! Do not fear these people who will ignorantly ask you what a "halo" is! Show them the light!

yeah cod... i bought mw2 just because my friends bought it, i believe there are some who did it like me just because of the friends to have fun with them. but since then i din't buy a cod anymore. that's always the problem here for me, not many of my fiends play halo, they are all cod players (wtf)