By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New info on Wii U controllers. PRO controller pic inside!

Epic_Bro_Fist said:

Well, I guess it's everybody's dream. 360 control with the best d-pad

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
VGKing said:

Dualshock has D-Pad and Face Buttons in parallel layout and so are its analog sticks. This is what they Wii U copied from the Dualshock.

This is what Turkish is trying to tell you.

You've got to be kidding me....

What's wrong? Do you still not understand?

Look at the PS3 controller. The D-Pad/Face Buttons are Aligned. This means they are on the same position. Top Left/Top Right.
Now look at the 360 controller. The button layout is the same as the DS3 except the buttons ARE NOT aligned. The D-Pad and Left Analog are switched.(So the Left Analog is on the Top Left of the controller)

Wii U design is obviously inspired by the 360, except the button layout which is aligned like the DualShockk 3, but flipped.

NightDragon83 said:
chapset said:
Nintendo copying again, what a shame

Who's copying who again?

Hahahahahahaha.

"Shocking rip-off Sony! What were they thinking!"

"What? They look nothing alike!"

when Sony is inspired by an other company all the nintendo fans get their panties so wet at Sony but when Nintendo does it it's ok, what a load of bull

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

VicViper said:
Epic_Bro_Fist said:

but that's not the vita's dpad :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
NightDragon83 said:
chapset said:
Nintendo copying again, what a shame

Who's copying who again?

Hahahahahahaha.

"Shocking rip-off Sony! What were they thinking!"

"What? They look nothing alike!"

the x b a y buttons are not a the same place trolololollll, and they place the right joystik in the worst possible place, Nintendo inovate again

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

It looks pretty cool, and it has the same button arrangement of a concept PS3 controller I did a while ago.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133887&page=1

M.U.G.E.N said:
VicViper said:
Epic_Bro_Fist said:

Vita's dpad is a lot similar to nintendo, a unified cross... so that counts as best too

i dont give a shit who they copy atleast they finally have a usable controller. Well, i havent tried it yet, but it looks usable.

VicViper said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
VicViper said:
Epic_Bro_Fist said:

Vita's dpad is a lot similar to nintendo, a unified cross... so that counts as best too

lol yes and DS and other controls have dpads too and they similarities. But it's the feel of the dpad that matters. The vita dpad is the best in the market at the moment. I hope sony uses it for the next dual shock and fighters will be dreamy on it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!