By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - so I am in Egypt again and I can't sleep so I am going to rant and you will listen

First of all don't take this way seriously, and second I am posting with my phone so I have np idea how bad the post like until it use a laptop or something So I went back to Egypt again,and along the way I caught cold , and for some effing reason Each time I go there something really bad happens, first time they went full regard on a football match against Algeria , and people died, Next is the revolution thing,people died next they burned down a church and and some sort of civil insecurity happend, again people died And then came some murders and thiefTy in the country sides, and no it's protesting time again A normal day in Egypt its not like the noisy as he'll Egyptians are enough..... Noooooo they want more noises I know I am a bad omen , but I just want my sleep =(

Around the Network

Rant till you drop =D

Why would we rant? You are obviously a bad omen.

Did they have their election yet?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

They narrowed it down to two men.  But because many don't like those two men, they're protesting.

I believe they started with 20.

Around the Network

@OP: It's also surely your fault, but not only yours, when pon farr comes, Egyptians always become crazy! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Egypts-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-DEAD-wives-branded-completely-false.html
Now, had UK had this neat law, Prince Charles could have taken back Diana after the accident, instead of marrying that uglier mummy!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I was in Egypt in February, was amazing, bet it is scorching there now :)

Haha! Stop going there.

Mubarak sons found innocent and Mubarak himself is sentenced to life, They want him dead.

Adinnieken said:
Mr Khan said:

They narrowed it down to two men.  But because many don't like those two men, they're protesting.

I believe they started with 20.

That's what they get for running more then one popular nonsecular pro democracy candidate.

Split things up so the Muslim and Security votes won out.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Haha! Stop going there.

Mubarak sons found innocent and Mubarak himself is sentenced to life, They want him dead.

I wish I could but I can't, not for another year or two atleast.

thats true, there is no pleasing them , they just want to cause more noise, and even if they themselves elected someone, they will go on protesting that they dont want them the next day.