By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - so I am in Egypt again and I can't sleep so I am going to rant and you will listen

PullusPardus said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Haha! Stop going there.

Mubarak sons found innocent and Mubarak himself is sentenced to life, They want him dead.

I wish I could but I can't, not for another year or two atleast.

thats true, there is no pleasing them , they just want to cause more noise, and even if they themselves elected someone, they will go on protesting that they dont want them the next day.

what do you do there?

I think tahrir is filled to the fullest tonight, you should really leave come back when this election fiasco cools down a bit XD

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
PullusPardus said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Haha! Stop going there.

Mubarak sons found innocent and Mubarak himself is sentenced to life, They want him dead.

thats true, there is no pleasing them , they just want to cause more noise, and even if they themselves elected someone, they will go on protesting that they dont want them the next day.

what do you do there?

I think tahrir is filled to the fullest tonight, you should really leave come back when this election fiasco cools down a bit XD

Law and Order studies, very ironic isn't it ? in a place where there is none xD

I think its the perfect time to show how Order makes or breaks a country though.

the sad thing about Egypt right now is that don't what they want, so they just act up. just like a bunch of kids, really. i just hope it don't out turn like this in Libya as well or any other countries apart of the arab spring

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

PullusPardus said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
PullusPardus said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Haha! Stop going there.

what do you do there?

Law and Order studies, very ironic isn't it ? in a place where there is none xD

I think its the perfect time to show how Order makes or breaks a country though.

You are kinda screwed tomorrow XD