By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation is a bigger and more important invention than PC

PlayStation a bigger invention than PC?

Yeah 80 30.42%

No PS2 was bigger! 30 11.41%

SNES ftw! 152 57.79%

Total:262
Player1x3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

That doesn't make his argument any more valid though...

SNES being the reason for the existence on PS1 doesn't take away any achievements and credit from PS1

Yeah, and the PS1 doesn't take away any of the PC's achievments, which outnumbers the PS's massively.

I don't think anyone here suggested THAT

And no one here suggested the bolded/italics/underlined either.

Around the Network

A greater truth has never been spoken by the true authority, men who are fit and workout.

DieAppleDie said:
Argh_College:

"These days Consoles have this games and stuff because Ps1 existed... We have Xbox because of Ps1, we have this MGS and tons of other series because of Ps1 so yeah Ps1 was awesome and deserves that spot."

This is the most stupid thing ive ever heard

You didn't know that gaming began with the PS1?   All the other "systems" released before the PS1 were just toys.

Rigging the polls as well. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to make threads.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
Rigging the polls as well. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to make threads.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Turkish said:
I do agree with the statement, PS1 really must have changed the world if it ranks higher than the pc, without the PS 17 years ago our would have looked much different now.

Did you respond to this survey 30,000 times? Be honest.

chocoloco said:
A greater truth has never been spoken by the true authority, men who are fit and workout.

I agree. I'm off to gym, gonna train those thumb muscles with some Starhawk music accompanying me.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

That doesn't make his argument any more valid though...

SNES being the reason for the existence on PS1 doesn't take away any achievements and credit from PS1

Yeah, and the PS1 doesn't take away any of the PC's achievments, which outnumbers the PS's massively.

I don't think anyone here suggested THAT

And no one here suggested the bolded/italics/underlined either.

Yet you thought saying SNES being the reason behind PS1 would somehow make his comment about PS invalid

Turkish said:
chocoloco said:

I agree. I'm off to gym, gonna train those thumb muscles with some Starhawk music accompanying me.

*bro fist bump* * Smashes swigged beer can on forehead and runs 10 miles to the gym to do workork on the lats and traps* Buyaaaah!!!

Shows how moronic the readers of askmen.com actually are. Good job being noobs voters, since everyone who voted there likely used a PC-inspired device (if not a PC) to cast their votes. gj