By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Week 21: May 21 - May 27

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:
We know FAR too little about DQX in order to be cynical or optimistic.

What we do know is that it is an Dragon Quest game; it'll sell well, in Japan.

Exactly. And at the end of the day, that's all it needs.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:

Okay, so I had a chance to check out the store again tonight on my way back home. It's Friday night and the game went on sale on Thursday, so basically 2 days of selling and the store was completely sold out of DQM: Terry, both the standard game and the DQM 3DS bundles. I haven't had a chance to check out the big stores in my city yet though. I'll probably be able to check them out (at least really quickly) before I head out of the city to my gf's place.

I remember before Fire Emblem had also sold out at the store (as well as the big stores in my city), but that's because Nintendo didn't ship enough copies. I'm guessing DQM would have a higher shipment than FE.

Well I did finally check out those two big stores(Sofmap and Bic Camera) to check on DQM: Terry stock. First on Saturday night, Sofmap was sold out and Bic Camera still had copies of the game (no bundles though. I just checked again earlier today (Monday in the early evening) and both stores were sold out of the game.

On Sunday, near where my gf lives I had a chance to check out the Tsutaya (large-ish retail chain as well) and that store was sold out.

The game seems to be selling well and I've already done street pass with quite a few people who have the game. SE needs to get more copies of the game out. I wonder how much they shipped out?

I've

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"