By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27

Great stuff Crystalchild. That was very funny.

Around the Network

i have waaaay to much fun with this game, for all the wrong reasons..

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I've faced the final dragon a bit earlier (we died miserably) and my characters are at level 49. I'm ashamed to admit this but.....I can't throw anybody! I can only hold them and then kick them in the ass. How is it that your character is so strong and mine is such a little wimpy girl?

Also, completed a mission to retrieve a magic ring earlier today. Got the ring but I decided to keep it and give the duke a forgery. Stupid idea since hours later, the king wanted to give me a gift from a treasure chest that only the magic ring could open. He was shocked when the ring didn't work. I just acted like I didn't know what was going on. And that's what I really like about this game. You get to make some moral decisions. Some are in your face (Give this person this item or keep it for yourself). Others are a bit more subtle (gathering evidence for a trial--should you tell the whole story or keep some of it a secret?). Others are like the situation mentioned earlier. None are as black and white as what you'd find in other RPG's.

Anyway, I'll finish this game tonight. It was a hell of a ride (until I jump on some DLC, New Game Plus, continue exploring the world Fable style). Now I understand what Aldro was going through with Uncharted 3. Why he loved it so much. He had found his soul mate. He wanted the world to know how much he loved it. I'm not ashamed to tell the world. I love Dragon's Dogma.

Dragon's Dogma and I are in love. We're going to California to get married.

I gotta say, I was really disappointed the first couple hours. After I got used to the stupid save system, got some cool armor and some new moves, I soon realized that this game was a flawed masterpiece. The pawn system is brilliant and traveling on foot makes the game feel like a real adventure. I also find extreme pleasure in killing random bunnies and throwing children.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Crystalchild said:
-funny images-

.. *caugh caugh*

I was highly entertained.

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

i have waaaay to much fun with this game, for all the wrong reasons..

You are really good at this. Maybe too good.

(It's eerie how similar this is to my play style. I think the reason I haven't beaten the game yet is because I spend so much time throwing things off of cliffs.)

Beat the game last night. What happened next......all I can say is WOW. It looks like I won't be playing Batman today.

Okay, it was pretty late last night when I finally beat the game but one thing just dawned on me: Did my character (The Arisen) have pedophile sex with Selene during the game's ending? I was pretty sleepy so I may have imagined it.....but if I did, what kind of monster am I!?

d21lewis said:
Okay, it was pretty late last night when I finally beat the game but one thing just dawned on me: Did my character (The Arisen) have pedophile sex with Selene during the game's ending? I was pretty sleepy so I may have imagined it.....but if I did, what kind of monster am I!?

dunno, never had the selene ending so i dont know what happens with her. (i'll force it on this playthrough though)

lucky me had the duchess 2 times now.. ugh.. well, since she's rich, i guess its, atleast, literally worth it.

PS: read that, for some people, their savefile was corrupted after the game crashed while autosave is doing its job. .. and i had my first crash now, after 70+ hours.. while saving..

i guess drowning little children (screenshots will follow), earned me some sympathy with the gods, whose decided that i shall continue my epic journey.

you should really rename this thread the official dragons dogma thread or something, for click's sake.

We could make a FAQ, we could write user reviews, and so on

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

you should really rename this thread the official dragons dogma thread or something, for click's sake.

Dragon's Dogma |OT| Saving Gransys by throwing shit off cliffs... BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY!