By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals'

Not sure if this has been posted yet (If so, sorry & please lock), but really this guy...:

I hope the mods forgive me for my language here, but FUCK this guy and his ancient caveman beliefs.

Around the Network

It's sad people have such hateful beliefs.

its a pity people misinterpret biblical teachings

sometimes i wonder which language some americans speak. i learned english in school and i wasn't bad in understanding taped stories but it's really hard to understand what this guy is saying. it's like he speaks english with a potato in his mouth^^  i think it's the same if some who learned german have to understand someone from saxony in germany haha

metroidking said:

It's not his fault, it's his mother's for drinking during pregnancy. This guy is obviously simple in the head.

If he read the bible, then he would know that he is nullifying the teaching of love via his tradition; and that while he appears to be honoring God with his mouth, it's obvious his heart is very distant.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
metroidking said:

Actually, the fact that people are able to misinterpret the Bible is what makes it acceptable.

I can't watch the video. But you never gave his religion.

Jay520 said:

Does it matter? You'll find some people like these from every religious group.

Millenium said:
Jay520 said:

Does it matter? No, not really. Am I curious? Yes. It's not like I'm going to do something with this information.

Jay520 said:
Millenium said:
Jay520 said:

Does it matter? No, not really. Am I curious? Yes. It's not like I'm going to do something with this information.

Well to answer your question then Mr Jay. I honestly don't know, I've always had troubles seperating the Christians from the Catholics, but if I had to take a guess, Christian.