By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TOP Console RPG of this Gen: Elimination Game. The Winner is

Marks said:
If I showed the list of the final 10 games to a pool of 1,000 average gamers, my money would be on 99% of them haven't heard of a single game on the list.

You're so full of shit. The two games that really don't have large fanbases are Nier and Rune Factory. Every game with the exception of Disgaea (which is still part of an established franchise with a very solid Western fanbase), every other game is from an established franchise. Stop being butthurt that a game as bad as Fallout 3 dropped out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

+ Tales of Vesperia

- Deus Ex

Oh btw Zero129, has it been decided that you will do something special for the final 5?

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

+Tales of Vesperia
-Valkyria Chronicles

+Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
-Valkyria Chronicles

zero129 said:
DepthAlly said:

+ Tales of Vesperia

- Deus Ex

Oh btw Zero129, has it been decided that you will do something special for the final 5?

I was going to have it like the top 5 of the E3 thread. Where once it gets to the top 5 all points are set to zero and only + votes count. Also the would be 1 or 2 days of voting and then the results would be shown, and the users would be allowed to vote every hour (Or maybe 2 hours not sure on this).

But i still didnt get any feedback on if i should do something like this, so im not sure yet.

Ah I see. Yeah, I would definitely like to see something like that for the final 5. Hopefully others will weigh in their opinion on this.

Around the Network

+ Tales of Vesperia
- Disgea 4

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Tales of Vesperia

How do you breathe again?

zero129 said:

I was going to have it like the top 5 of the E3 thread. Where once it gets to the top 5 all points are set to zero and only + votes count. Also the would be 1 or 2 days of voting and then the results would be shown, and the users would be allowed to vote every hour (Or maybe 2 hours not sure on this).

But i still didnt get any feedback on if i should do something like this, so im not sure yet.

That sounds like a total spam fest if it's every hour lol

TheKoreanGuy said:
zero129 said:

What if it was done like other Elimination Games where everyone has one more vote where they rank their top 3 favourite games from the final 5 in order with 1 being their favourite, 2 being their 2nd favourite, and 3 being their 3rd. And the first place slot is worth more points with the 2 place slot worth the second most and third place worth the least and their would be 2-3 days for everyone to get their vote in.

DepthAlly said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
zero129 said:

What if it was done like other Elimination Games where everyone has one more vote where they rank their top 3 favourite games from the final 5 in order with 1 being their favourite, 2 being their 2nd favourite, and 3 being their 3rd. And the first place slot is worth more points with the 2 place slot worth the second most and third place worth the least and their would be 2-3 days for everyone to get their vote in.

That sounds better. Maybe even give everyone a whole week to get their votes in. Not everyone can be on frequently.