By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you hate about the person above you? Feces just got real up in here!

Doesn't have a Piplup Avvy.

Around the Network

User name makes me hungry for some weird reason and I don't have access to food.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

decided to remove 111 from his name.

Your avy strikes me as kind of blurry.

SWORDF1SH said:

tap 2 (tæp)

— n
1. US and Canadian name: faucet a valve by which a fluid flow from a pipe can be controlled by opening and closing an orifice

Thinks america made up the english language.

Just kidding. i love you guys

@ninpie. Made love to piplup

Off Topic: We speak American around here, not this English you talk of. Also an argument can be made that when we first colonised North America we spoke the same English, but as time and culture seperated North America from the UK our shared language developed in different directions. The changes in our language on this side "of the pond" had a lot to do with the mixture of so many races adopting words from their languages into the American English language. This can be even seen within North America, that we have so many dialects and some things in the West may have a different name in the South or East parts of the continent.

Language is ever evolving, which is fun, or else Noob would not be considered an actual English word.

Around the Network

Avvy strikes me as blurry.

WiiBox3 said:

Off Topic: We speak American around here, not this English you talk of. Also an argument can be made that when we first colonised North America we spoke the same English, but as time and culture seperated North America from the UK our shared language developed in different directions. The changes in our language on this side "of the pond" had a lot to do with the mixture of so many races adopting words from their languages into the American English language. This can be even seen within North America, that we have so many dialects and some things in the West may have a different name in the South or East parts of the continent.

Language is ever evolving, which is fun, or else Noob would not be considered an actual English word.

Chill out! I wasn't actually serious, it was said in gest because there was banter about faucet and tap. Political stuff always gets nasty so I'm keeping clear.

@ninpie fed up of coming under him and having to say something bad about him

This ought to be interesting! On Topic: Don't like it when someone doesn't make a lasting impression since I don't remember people too well. I've definitely had a discussion with SWORDF1SH in another thread, I just can't remember what it was!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

SWORDF1SH said:
WiiBox3 said:

Chill out! I wasn't actually serious, it was said in gest because there was banter about faucet and tap. Political stuff always gets nasty so I'm keeping clear.

@ninpie fed up of coming under him and having to say something bad about him

I was hoping my first sentance would point to my whole post being for fun. ;) Plus bring on the meaningless politics like language, they are the most fun to joke about.

@ Tolu619 - I don't like when tall people want to be President of something, it makes me feel even shorter.

WiiBox3 said:

I was hoping my first sentance would point to my whole post being for fun. ;) Plus bring on the meaningless politics like language, they are the most fun to joke about.

@ Tolu619 - I don't like when tall people want to be President of something, it makes me feel even shorter.

My bad. Sorry dude. I though you were serious which brings me to...

I hate the guy above for making me look like a dick for not seeing that he was joking about.

took so long to reply pezus got there. so

@pezus. Hate the fact that now pezus is now pretending to not like the eurovision