By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Maynard_Tool said:
I do hope the black console will be available since the very first day. I dont want to be stuck with a white console.

Racist.

Around the Network

I am loving this pro controller fight. Since all the hardware companies copy eachother's good ideas, I don't know why this is even being debated. Most likely it copies something a third party made

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

TheKoreanGuy said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
The button placement is different, there is a power button on the Pro controller(instead of holding down the Home button on the 360 controller), plus the controller is rechargeable(from what is seen in the photo).

The Move also has different button placement (argubly superior to the Wiimote's) and is also rechargeable. But it's a shameless ripoff right?

(I don't even own the Move and don't think I will and I don't own a 360, either. I'm merely stating the facts.)

Well if you are going for greater conformity to help 3rd parties get games out for your system. Having simular controllers is almost a nessecity. The butons are almsot a hold out from the SNES.

WiiBox3 said:
I am loving this pro controller fight. Since all the hardware companies copy eachother's good ideas, I don't know why this is even being debated. Most likely it copies something a third party made

Yeah, that other thread is a piece of work.

This thread is safe and loving. And warm.

Around the Network

The Move itself is a ripoff of the Wii entirely because of it's purpose. The Pro controller's purpose is different from the 360's and PS3's.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

BlkPaladin said:
gumby_trucker said:
Only ugly part of the presentation for me:

If Nintendo ends up showing a Zombie game on Tuesday I will kill a puppy!

Well Ubisoft will probally show off Killer Freaks which is simular (but that's aliens) and the aliens look like yoshi so we can kill them...

the only undead I am willing to tolerate in Nintendo games are the ones from Zelda and THAT GOD DAMNED DOG from Duckhunt who refuses to die!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

WiiBox3 said:

I've only been bringing it up so people stop arguing about who copied who. And surprisingly, the Nintendo fans are always at the forefront of these debates.

WiiBox3 said:

there is no fight! as example i said it looks like the 360 one and i LOVE that it is like the 360 one because it'S my favourite controller (except for the bad d-pad which i'm pretty sure will be better on the wii u pro pad)

Edit: ok smeags is talking about another thread maybe there is a fight^^

WiiBox3 said:

Most controllers a an evolution of the SNES controlelr and the sega saturn's analog controler, which they are evolutions of different controller also. There was a chart the hooked them all together a while ago on Kotaku. (I mean about 5 years ago) I will see if I can dredge it up.