By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

It looks like the 3DS will be strong this holiday, though I kind of hoped for the 3DS revision to pop-up somewhere, perhaps in the following weeks we shall see something.

The sure buys from me, including a 3DS, is whenever I get a release date for Paper Mario. Then I shall gobble up old 3ds goodies that I have missed.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
I was talking about the people that matter. People that play games on Nintendo systems. Games that reward skill.

CoD is actually quite tough when you play online. He just doesn't know.

i played CoD mp and it was awful, i really dont know why people keep buying it, they give u a blowjob when u buy it or something? the campaing is decent, like 1-2m sales ww, that good...

NintendoPie said:
VicViper said:

I knew :)

Just wanted to showoff my killer deady murderous capacity in kid icarus!

You are so pro, VViper. Your new nickname matches that, too.

I'm no pro... I can't even finish Contra 4 on normal difficulty. :(

And I tried for 3 days...

VicViper said:

I'm no pro... I can't even finish Contra 4 on normal difficulty. :(

And I tried for 3 days...

Ooohhh... *Snatches away "Pro" Medal from VViper.*

Around the Network
Byclop said:
i played CoD mp and it was awful, i really dont know why people keep buying it, they give u a blowjob when u buy it or something? the campaing is decent, like 1-2m sales ww, that good...

Different strokes for different folks. I find the MP excellent in COD personally, and BOII looks phenomenal.

noname2200 said:
Light said:
Worst E3 ever..

Light said:hilarious gifs and pics

BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That made me laugh so hard The TLOU one was the funniest, but the Usher one was great omgosh :)

happydolphin said:
Light said:hilarious gifs and pics

BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That made me laugh so hard The TLOU one was the funniest, but the Usher one was great omgosh :)

Light said:

LOL! I love how she came up and was like, "WONDERBOOOOKK!!!!" *Stabs Gamer in back.*