By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Alrighty people, I'll be tinkering around the OP, putting up videos and such.

See you all this time at 6 PST! Until then, may the schwartz be with you!

Around the Network

Hell, even the Roundtable was weaker than the ones before it.

I just hope that tomorrow Nintendo doesn't waste too much time showing us their garbage Mario games.

shakarak said:

You would think going into the conference though these guys would have communicated with hq on what questions to ask.  You would think HQ would be up to date for these kind of things.

If these guys were professional journalists, sure. But they're mere bloggers, notwithstanding any claims to the contrary. I've learned to be pleasantly surprised if they: 1) spell at least half their words correctly, and 2) have at least heard of "grammar."

morenoingrato said:
Hell, even the Roundtable was weaker than the ones before it.

I just hope that tomorrow Nintendo doesn't waste too much time showing us their garbage Mario games.

For the first sentence, you've apparently forgotten about 2008.

For the second sentence, you're apparently a terrible person. >=(

RolStoppable said:
So we didn't learn a whole lot from this event, but at least we found out that moreno is scum.

Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!

You know

The NintendoLand presentation at the conference would have actually been really great if they had showcased four or five modes in the time they spent talking about one

I'd kill for some footage of that Zelda attraction

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
You know

The NintendoLand presentation at the conference would have actually been really great if they had showcased four or five modes in the time they spent talking about one

from some previews it appears the Zelda event were many reviewers least favorite event (those that tried it on the floor).

shakarak said:
Khuutra said:
You know

from some previews it appears the Zelda event were many reviewers least favorite event (those that tried it on the floor).

Oh I don't care about those people

noname2200 said:

For the first sentence, you've apparently forgotten about 2008.

For the second sentence, you're apparently a terrible person. >=(

Didn't we get a vocal confirmation of Pikmin 3 and Kid Icarus in 2008?

Also, I gave my reasons to hate on MarioU, NSMB2 and Paper Mario on my, Rol's and Darth's walls.

noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
what time is the 3DS event tomorrow?

6 Pacific, 9 your time.

dont u mean, 8 my time :P pacific is San Diego = baja california time. thanks.

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone know if the 3DS thing tomorrow will be on G4 or spike?

G4 covering Nintendo?  I'm sure Morgan Webb will happily ruin any potentional coverage they have with a constant barrage of bias and juvenile remarks.