By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

what time is the 3DS event tomorrow?

Around the Network
shakarak said:
- Question: Why is it difficult to add a second gamepad to the Wii U system? (Clearly this reporter doesn't know that Nintendo already announced dual-gamepad support. He should read more Kotaku.) < from kotaku lmao

I actually sympathize. Being at E3 actually cuts you off from a lot of information: if it's not at the conference you're attending, you probably don't know it. Staying at home usually leaves you more informed than being in the belly of the beast. It's the same reason I'm not going to blame the dude for asking about transferring VC games from your Wii.

Retro is probably making 2013's megaton.

aww, I wanted to hear specific questions about developers and certain series :(.

Over :(

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
what time is the 3DS event tomorrow?

6 Pacific, 9 your time.

And it's over

Looking at the footage of the Zelda attraction on Kotaku is kind of invigorating

Looks like a lot of fun

noname2200 said:
shakarak said:
- Question: Why is it difficult to add a second gamepad to the Wii U system? (Clearly this reporter doesn't know that Nintendo already announced dual-gamepad support. He should read more Kotaku.) < from kotaku lmao

I actually sympathize. Being at E3 actually cuts you off from a lot of information: if it's not at the conference you're attending, you probably don't know it. Staying at home usually leaves you more informed than being in the belly of the beast. It's the same reason I'm not going to blame the dude for asking about transferring VC games from your Wii.

You would think going into the conference though these guys would have communicated with hq on what questions to ask.  You would think HQ would be up to date for these kind of things.

Tezuka: While we are making two Mario games in parallel, we have no plans to connect or link them. That's because we believe each title has its own strengths. We're not talking about NSMB 2 (3DS) but will show it tomorrow night -- maybe you should ask the same question then!

no one asked about retro? ya know, if you asked miyamoto, he probably would have told you because he would do something like that