By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

NintendoLand might possibly be a Pack-In... Nintendo "doesn't know"

Yeahhh.....

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

Do you wonder what Boost Mode is?

It's similar to the two player mode of the Super Mario Galaxy games as in the other guy only plays a supportive role, but doesn't have his own playable character. In NSMBU you simply touch the screen on the Upad to make platforms appear on the TV screen to help the other player(s) out. It's playing with people without really playing with people. I don't think it's going to be popular. After all, everyone wants to play Super Mario Bros.

Yeah, they wound up going over that shortly after. The only reason I'd want to be the tablet guy is to troll the players, hardcore.

As a guy who loves Portal co-op

That is going to be the main draw for tihs mode

Gosh, the press has some really crappy questions.

"Yes, absolutely. We want Miiverse to be a place where people are not scared or threatened."

In response to if it'll be safe and monitored.

I wonder if Nintendo will ban users from Miiverse? For swearing repeatedly for example?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Gosh, the press has some really crappy questions.

I thought they were decent.

Khuutra said:

NSMBU: Friendship Killer.

Alone Together ----> Forever Alone.

I wonder if Nintendo will ban users from Miiverse? For swearing repeatedly for example?

cmon ask about retro

noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:

NSMBU: Friendship Killer.

Alone Together ----> Forever Alone.

The true measure of a game's co-op is how hard my brother and I laugh as we repeatedly kill each other

This is known