By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

hatmoza said:
One day I'll earn your blessings, Khuutra. One day.

Don't you make bedroom eyes at me

It

It won't work

Around the Network

I can't wait for tomorrow and super glad I'm on the train. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Love the new thread title!

Well I'm going to go to bed, wake up, drive to school (while listening to Nintendo music in the car), come back, sit on the couch, and enjoy.

Dream sweet Nintendo dreams fellow hype-mongers!

everybody at Nintendo's reaction's to Microsoft and Sony's conference

EDIT: Sony's conference was ok though

Around the Network

Hitting the sack early.

I plan on waking up early, going to the gym, and then finish up with a run. I need to prepare my Body for the conference. LOL

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

Bud Light Presents. Real men of genius. Cheers to you Ubisoft E3 organizer.

Other companies bore us with boring presentations centered around games we already knew about and peripherals we could careless about. But not you. You remember what E3 was really about. Game announcements, gameplay demos, surprises, and shameless T&A. So here's to you Ubisoft E3 organizer. Crack open an ice cold Bud Light and show these other game companies how it's done.

I'll be at work tomorrow during the conference, and I still have concerns, but I'll say it anyway... ITS A GO TIME!!!

Get ready, It's coming..... it's coming

How Nintendo won E3 early in three small steps

1. Keeping everything unwraps for future surprises
2. Letting third-parties announce their own projects before conference (Rayman Legends, Castlevania, Code of Princess, etc.)
3. Having a pre-E3 conference for future hype and so they focus on games at the conference

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3