By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

You the man PokemonBrawlVG!

Around the Network

So let's go over this list.. DQX, Pikmin 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Killer Freaks, Rayman Legends, Super Mario Bros, and Smash Bros are all games I will likely buy, and E3 hasn't even started yet! My body may be ready, but my wallet is not :(

I wish to board the iron horse of hype. Let the fun begin!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Do you think we'll hear any Bravely Default: Flying Fairy news regarding release dates outside of Japan? It's by Square-Enix, so it should have a better chance of being released worldwide.

Roma said:
OH noes! if the train crashes i will have a face full of spikes! :S   

Oh, c'mon! What could go wrong? 

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Nintendo, Y U NO leak more games?! D:

miz1q2w3e said:

No! Don't leak anything! Give us another Twilight Princess reveal ultra excitement moment!

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:
miz1q2w3e said:

No! Don't leak anything! Give us another Twilight Princess reveal ultra excitement moment!

You had me at 'Twilight Princess reveal ultra excitement moment'

I imagine Retro's reveal will be quite similar. Miyamoto will come out to present the game. The room goes dark. Silence. Everybody waits eagerly for what is about to be shown. Miyamoto is joined by Reggie and Iwata.The screen behind them lights up. The Retro Studios logo is shown. Then in unison, Miyamoto, Reggie, and Iwata say 'and now presenting a new game by Retro........ - pause for suspense - ..... Wii Music 2!!!'

xD dear lord.... that would be.... interesting.

may I have a ticket, kind sir?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

The passengers have been seated! Well... everyone except Gumby_Trucker... but don't you worry sir! We'll get you seated as soon as possible!

See you guys in a couple hours... school time.