By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

May I haz un Ticket Porfabor.

Around the Network

Awesome, I've boarded the train :D!! It's going to be another sleepless start of June... I think I got about 4 hours sleep in 2 days last E3 because of the damn time difference. You all will need to help keep me awake! ^__^ Make me double espressos... that always does the trick.

I want a ticket... please.

This can't be an All-Nintendo fanboys. I call Affirmative Action. I demand a ticket!

PSwii60 said:
This can't be an All-Nintendo fanboys. I call Affirmative Action. I demand a ticket!

Aye aye cap'n!

(Watch out for the Nintendo Ninjas... just a warning...)

Around the Network

Je voudrias un billet, si vous plait.

Mike 'a Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:

Mike 'a Morgantown

Naturellement mon bon homme.

Smeags said:
mike_intellivision said:

Mike 'a Morgantown

Naturellement mon bon homme.

Are you saying something about a Man?

Smeags said:
PSwii60 said:

Aye aye cap'n!

(Watch out for the Nintendo Ninjas... just a warning...)

Yes, sir! I humbly accept. I shall not speak no ill will towards Nintendo for I understand I may perish such a horrible death. I shall my pledge my absolute, unconditional support of Nintendo for now, for always, and forever*. You now have my solemn word, my allegiance, in mind, in body, in spirit, and my soul!

Moreover, if I speak freely, my body is ready for I now suffer blue balls above and beyond.

*by those terms, relatively only effective before, on, and only 'til right after E3 2012

NintendoPie said:

Are you saying something about a Man?

Bon bons actually. They are delicious!

@PSWii60

Your body is ready. Welcome aboard.