By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Thanks guys! That's actually pretty surprising. What's this "Smartglass"? Is that the "use your smartphone/tablet" idea that's been going around?

Around the Network

Maxis time. Sim City! Facebook... actually looks decent... now for the PC game. Apparently a PC exclusive.

NOT ON WII U!

0 out of 3 so far...

noname2200 said:
Thanks guys! That's actually pretty surprising. What's this "Smartglass"? Is that the "use your smartphone/tablet" idea that's been going around?

Yep. They didn't explain it very well or how it actually connects with your Smart-devices. Just that it will connect to them and inhance your Xbox experience.

The dream was cool, it used a dark toned but anything bright was Hyper bright( sky sas a bright orange almost like to much bloom). So it had this Dark/Light contrast thing

Now Im praying for Metroid

Smeags said:
noname2200 said:

Yep. They didn't explain it very well or how it actually connects with your Smart-devices. Just that it will connect to them and inhance your Xbox experience.

You're a gentleman and a scholar, Smeags!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Microsoft figured out a way to make glass smart, so you can control netflix and stuff with your iphone and android. Looks like it might be the rumored wii u tablet killer that kept Satoru Iwata up at night, scared and peeing in his pants. Once i can play black ops 2 with my iphone, i don't see why anyone would want the wii u?

@maxnyc Funny, how would you be able to play Black Ops 2 without any buttons?

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

maxnyc said:
noname2200 said:

Microsoft figured out a way to make glass smart, so you can control netflix and stuff with your iphone and android. Looks like it might be the rumored wii u tablet killer that kept Satoru Iwata up at night, scared and peeing in his pants. Once i can play black ops 2 with my iphone, i don't see why anyone would want the wii u?

Some of us don't want a $600 controller.

noname2200 said:
DanneSandin said:
I've just watched the Microsoft show... And I'm so un-hyped right now you wouldn't believe it!!!

Why's that? I didn't get to watch it, so I'm pretty in the dark right now.

No surprises whatsoever, and just  boring show... That really got me un-hyped :P that and usher...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Just got my SwapNote from Reggie!

My 3DS is ready... just like my body.