By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

happydolphin said:
davestrrr said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRCsB0p9CB0#!

Disecting the mario footage. Sweet!

Now that looks like a decent follow up to NSMB. I'm liking the eye candy and depth (world and achievements). (B)(E)(W)(i)(i)(V)(E) the hYPE!!

Yes! it's spreading from RIVING ROOM TO RIVING ROOM!!!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
amp316 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Nice thread! amp316 is my wagon buddy! Good company!

I've got you on one side and Moreno on the other.  You guys will be talking Mafia and I won't know what the heck's going on.

Or you and I will talk Bond movies while moreno mounts a hate campaign on us for ignoring him.

That' the most realistic idea.

So, are we expecting anything from EA in half an hour?

Damn, sounds like MS's show was a dissapointment. Teaser of a Gears prequel (cool!), Halo 4 trailer, (eh cool I guess), and info on the South Park RPG, but literally nothing of note outside of that. What a let down..

Also, MS basically conceded the next gen to Nintendo, as there was not even a MENTION of their next console, while Wii U is already RELEASING this year. That likely means that Nintendo will have at least a 2 year head start in the next gen, because even if MS mentioned the Next Box next year, it probably won't come out that same year, unless MS goes nuts and pulls a Sega Saturn.

I just hope Nintendo can deliver, as MS was the other show I was hoping to at least be mildly entertaining, and I don't really care about Sony..

3DS will be at E3!!!

On the eShop news, they have updated with a new message. Here is what the message says:

"Throughout the week, visit the Nintendo eShop for information revealed at E3 about upcoming games for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems. For a limited time, you can also download trailers for select Nintendo 3DS games."

Also, you can now watch the entire Nintendo Direct conference on the eShop!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
3DS will be at E3!!!

On the eShop news, they have updated with a new message. Here is what the message says:

"Throughout the week, visit the Nintendo eShop for information revealed at E3 about upcoming games for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems. For a limited time, you can also download trailers for select Nintendo 3DS games."

Nintendo is really going full out! I love it!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm going to watch EA's conference and post anything Wii U related. Will somebody do the same thing for Ubisoft later?

I had a dream a Cell shaded metroid was announced.

Salnax said:
I'm going to watch EA's conference and post anything Wii U related. Will somebody do the same thing for Ubisoft later?

I'll be watching as well. Hopefully we'll see some interesting stuff.

@Xxain

That would be amazing.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
3DS will be at E3!!!

Thank God. One of my nightmares was them forgetting about their 3DS.