By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What does NSMB for Wii U need?

PSwii60 said:
Conegamer said:
noname2200 said:
Conegamer said:
And put in more new power-ups. As much as I hate to say it, a gun or a rocket launcher or something to destroy projectiles, or something like the Gravity Gun in Half Life would be nice.

You are a terrible person. Do you feel like a terrible person? Because you are a terrible person.

No. I think it'd be cool to be able to freely move platforms around for your own personal gain, is all.

"Personal Gain" I believe that's what the Super Guide is for if you have trouble finishing a level

"Like Half Life" That defeats the purpose of platforming; Nintendo wants to profit greatly. They're looking at over 20M+ sales, not near 10M

Moving platforms would be Wii U controller would come in, like in that Rayman preview video. The Gravity gun would more likely show up in one of the 3D Mario games not the NSMB games.

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:
PSwii60 said:
Conegamer said:
noname2200 said:
Conegamer said:
And put in more new power-ups. As much as I hate to say it, a gun or a rocket launcher or something to destroy projectiles, or something like the Gravity Gun in Half Life would be nice.

You are a terrible person. Do you feel like a terrible person? Because you are a terrible person.

No. I think it'd be cool to be able to freely move platforms around for your own personal gain, is all.

"Personal Gain" I believe that's what the Super Guide is for if you have trouble finishing a level

"Like Half Life" That defeats the purpose of platforming; Nintendo wants to profit greatly. They're looking at over 20M+ sales, not near 10M

Moving platforms would be Wii U controller would come in, like in that Rayman preview video. The Gravity gun would more likely show up in one of the 3D Mario games not the NSMB games.

By 'personal gain', I meant to move platforms in order to actually finish a level. Of course, multiple ways of finishing a level leading to multiple exits is also pretty sweet! Sorta like, as you say, the Rayman video.

And by 'like Half Life', I meant the ability to move anything to create platforms on the fly. I do think maybe it'd be better on a 3D Mario...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

about 20 new peeps to play as... new DLC for free once a month for 15 months after release. Make it have mad staying power.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Conegamer said:
WiiBox3 said:
PSwii60 said:

By 'personal gain', I meant to move platforms in order to actually finish a level. Of course, multiple ways of finishing a level leading to multiple exits is also pretty sweet! Sorta like, as you say, the Rayman video.

And by 'like Half Life', I meant the ability to move anything to create platforms on the fly. I do think maybe it'd be better on a 3D Mario...

slight variant on your thought but would more appropriatly show off the wii U remote.

draw your own platform ala sumioni

kitler53 said:
Conegamer said:
WiiBox3 said:
PSwii60 said:

slight variant on your thought but would more appropriatly show off the wii U remote.

draw your own platform ala sumioni

That would be pretty darn sweet!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

^This is why they should make a new Okami game for Wii U.

WiiBox3 said:
^This is why they should make a new Okami game for Wii U.

"Liked", "+1"

I promote this message!