By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "The Walking Dead" Season 3 Discussion and Predictions

For anybody who watches the show "The Walking Dead" I'm sure you all are excited for the next season.  We all know the show does not follow the comic books.  Before reading further be aware that spoilers will be talked about.  What do you all think will happen in "The Walking Dead" Season 3.  So far it has been confirmed that the Building we saw on the last episode in the distance is a prison that will be important to season 3.  The governor and Michone will also make an appearance, as well as Merle.  What are your all's thought on season 3?

Around the Network

They have three minutes from the very moment the first episode begins to explain two things:

1) How a little kid with no experience can nail a headshot from twenty feet of distance.

2) Why the double wielding chick still has her head on when those two chained zombies she walks around, even when armless, have their mouths.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

BasilZero said:
I cant wait to see the new episodes.

I wonder if they will stay true to the comic and kill off Rick's wife.

I am pretty sure the old doctor and his 2nd daughter will die, I think the 3rd season will more than likely stay close to the comic's storyline compared to the first 2 seasons.

I don't believe they will be cutting off Rick's hand like in the comics, but I dont know about his wife and what they will do to her.  All I know is she was a real bitch in that last episode >:(  Here is a link explaining Rick's hand

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a331768/walking-dead-exec-we-shouldnt-cut-off-ricks-hand.html

AbbathTheGrim said:
They have three minutes from the very moment the first episode begins to explain two things:

1) How a little kid with no experience can nail a headshot from twenty feet of distance.

2) Why the double wielding chick still has her head on when those two chained zombies she walks around, even when armless, have their mouths.

Shane or as I like to call him Kratos haha (He looks so much like kratos and is always angry haha) Shane trained Carl to shoot in previous episodes so he had a little experience, still the kid must be houdini or something always dissapearing without anyone noticing.  And that chick is Michone.  She chops the arms off of the walkers and cuts out there teeth so they're no threat to her.  She uses them to blend in so other walkers don't notice her from what I understand

JayWood2010 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Shane or as I like to call him Kratos haha (He looks so much like kratos and is always angry haha) Shane trained Carl to shoot in previous episodes so he had a little experience, still the kid must be houdini or something always dissapearing without anyone noticing.  And that chick is Michone.  She chops the arms off of the walkers and cuts out there teeth so they're no threat to her.  She uses them to blend in so other walkers don't notice her from what I understand

The only explanation I can come up with is that the Sheriff hat gave the kid a perk of Accuracy+50. I can't remember the training episodes but I take your word. So there is an explanation after all.

Around the Network

Well, I'm so freaking glad the stupid love triangle is gone. God, it was so annoying. Just move on to Rick's internal good v. evil struggle already (they hinted at that in the last scenes of the second season)

Anyhow, I hope there's more action in the third season. Or at least more intense zombie moments. I'm tired of post-apocalyptic angst.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Well, I'm so freaking glad the stupid love triangle is gone. God, it was so annoying. Just move on to Rick's internal good v. evil struggle already (they hinted at that in the last scenes of the second season)

Anyhow, I hope there's more action in the third season. Or at least more intense zombie moments. I'm tired of post-apocalyptic angst.

I call these series The Talking Gay. If it weren't for the zombies I'd not be watching. From Nebraska onwards the second season was good, until wonder kid made the headshot.

My prediction:

Deigh Wheel oll dye

Yay!!!

c03n3nj0 said:

lol I liked and disliked shane at the same time.  His acting was phenomenal and I was always rooting for him to actually be a friend instead of a jerk.  He definitely added something to the show and the group so ill miss him.  To bad Lori is a bitch

I kind of like this show, but I kind of also hate it so badly.
Season 2 was a borefest where the story didn't progress at all in the middle episodes since Carl got shot, in the end it picked up again, though.
Some of the stuff these people do is annoying to the point of frustration too.... Like the time Andrea shot Daryl, when carl walks into the woods with a gun and starts fucking with the zombie stuck in the mud and when Lori drove off on her own to find Rick and crashed her car like a stupid bitch.
And in the final episode i was about to throw a fit when Rick was about to leave and not wait for everyone to re-group, but common sense finally prevailed.
I'll probably watch season 3, but I don't think i'll like it all that much based on the stupidity the series is reaching at the moment - like someone said, armless zombies tied to some asshole's chains is going overboard.