By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "The Walking Dead" Season 3 Discussion and Predictions

LuisPacheco said:
Merle is the Governor

No, theyve already gotten an actor for the governor

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.

I dont agree with anybody saying they're was not enough action.  Anybidy can make a movie or show about simply shooting zombies but not anybody can create a good story about a zombie apocalypse.  The story is its main focus point

KylieDog said:
JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:
I think season 3 will start with a great episode, followed by an entire season of sitting with thumbs up asses and 2 episodes worth of content stretched across the entire season, just for a mediocre finale. Like season 2.

I dont agree with anybody saying they're was not enough action.  Anybidy can make a movie or show about simply shooting zombies but not anybody can create a good story about a zombie apocalypse.  The story is its main focus point

...and season 2 story was crap.  Whats the big thing we get to take from season 2?  Shane was a douche and died.  Yeah that required an entire season...

I totally agree with you for once.... People just go crazy over The Walking Dead cause there are zombies in it :P

superchunk said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
They have three minutes from the very moment the first episode begins to explain two things:

1) How a little kid with no experience can nail a headshot from twenty feet of distance.

2) Why the double wielding chick still has her head on when those two chained zombies she walks around, even when armless, have their mouths.

1) He's been practicing for awhile now.

2) She also cuts off their bottom jaws. Basically the removal of those parts supposedly makes them more docile and helps repeal others due to scent.

Have you even been watching the series?

1) Yeah he has been praticing and it makes it more dramatic that he kills one of his two father figures. Also that he shoots the father figure that taught him how to shoot. BTW shooting something as large as a head from twenty feet is not that dificult if you have practiced shooting. At tweleve I was shooting targets more that 100 yards away. But then again they weren't alive and moving.

KylieDog said:
JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:

...and season 2 story was crap.  Whats the big thing we get to take from season 2?  Shane was a douche and died.  Yeah that required an entire season...

The Highlight of the 2nd Season for was the search for sophia. Everything else was OK.

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:
superchunk said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
They have three minutes from the very moment the first episode begins to explain two things:

1) How a little kid with no experience can nail a headshot from twenty feet of distance.

2) Why the double wielding chick still has her head on when those two chained zombies she walks around, even when armless, have their mouths.

1) He's been practicing for awhile now.

2) She also cuts off their bottom jaws. Basically the removal of those parts supposedly makes them more docile and helps repeal others due to scent.

Have you even been watching the series?

1) Yeah he has been praticing and it makes it more dramatic that he kills one of his two father figures. Also that he shoots the father figure that taught him how to shoot. BTW shooting something as large as a head from twenty feet is not that dificult if you have practiced shooting. At tweleve I was shooting targets more that 100 yards away. But then again they weren't alive and moving.

I fI remember correctly (and I'm so not sure I am) Shane was in the process of tacling Rick, so he wasn't a fast moving target.

Anywyas, the kill was drama. But what the hell is TV without impossible events? If Rick had killed Shane, it would've mademore sense, but woulv'e made for less conflict. We can't have that. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The conflict makes it interesting.

WiiBox3 said:
The conflict makes it interesting.

Exactly

AndrewWK said:
KylieDog said:
JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:

The Highlight of the 2nd Season for was the search for sophia. Everything else was OK.

I hated the search for sophia, however it did lead up to the barn which in my opinion was great 

KylieDog said:
JayWood2010 said:
KylieDog said:

I thought the story was great personally but if you didnt like it then thats your opinion