By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Better Exclusive titles. PS3 or 360?

maximrace said:
Turkish said:
maximrace said:
Turkish said:
PS3

I LOL'd when I saw you were the first to reply

The truth will set us free from fanboyism.

How much you like a game is your own opinion, so there is no truth

bingo!

Around the Network

anyways homies, I cant participate in this wonderful topic, I'm off to watching Raging Bull, let Canis Canim Edit

Turkish said:
maximrace said:
Turkish said:
maximrace said:
Turkish said:
PS3

I LOL'd when I saw you were the first to reply

The truth will set us free from fanboyism.

How much you like a game is your own opinion, so there is no truth

bingo!

So no need to go xbox bashing if you know the above ;)

Seriously? Seriously? We're doing this- I mean, we're doing this now? As in, we're doing this as in right now? Okay...I guess we are.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Wii, of course. It has Mario, it wins by default.

Around the Network

Personnaly, I like the 360 exclusives more because they are more my type of games. But the the ps3 has some awsome exclusives I like too!

It's a matter of taste. Both companies have exclusives that appeal to me and some that I think are total garbage. I say flip a coin.

Do we count games shared with the PC or is this one of those "True exclusives" comparisons? If it's just comparing gammes that one has and the other doesn't, I'll say 360. If it's games that one has and nobody else has, I'll say PS3.

Do we really need to have this topic every other week? Nothing ever comes of it except a huge flamewar.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

There is no right or wrong answer. PS3 exclusive appeal more to me. The 360 has great exclusives too and I would love Alan Wake to be on the PS3. But yeah Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, LittleBigPlanet and Motorstorm are more my type of games.