By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well, will we see "this" on the Wii U too? If so, i am deeply worried.

Turkish said:

It is originally a Turkic symbol. Many others may have used it but we introduced it to the other muslim groups when they were our Ottoman subjects. There I put you in your place, now shut up about me being a joke poster. Don't try to act cool again, with your pathetic holier than thou attitude.

So your just ignoring the information? Did you even read the link? The ottoman empire is less than a thousand years old. That symbol is at least two thousand years old, it is recorded as having been used by the greeks then. And has been found in places dating from earlier than that. 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network

Yeah, a company keeping gamers from playing a game they want to play because the game may hurt their friendly image. Yeah, that's great and the company deserves a lot of respect.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
Yeah, a company keeping gamers from playing a game they want to play because the game may hurt their friendly image. Yeah, that's great and the company deserves a lot of respect.

As soon as I saw you were last post, I came in expecting this kind of response from you.

Educate yourself on the content in this game and why none of the three are allowing it on their platform before babbling.