By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Boycott-evil-M$ said:

Howdy from Australia!!
Just a regular guy who :
-love/plays basketball (Damn Derrick Rose couldn't help the Bulls)
-love rock musics : Nirvana, Chili peppers, Seether, innerpartysystem, linkin park to name a few.
-fav movies : Matrix, Lord of the ring, Austin powers and most of the super heo movies.
-love gaming (of course this to be expected otherwise I should't be here!) Have a PS3, Wii and PC. Best of everything!!

-hate tv, bloody ads that wasting time!
-hate satanist corporations like M$, Apple, coca cola, tobacco, alcohol, medical drugs etc
-hate politics

This site looks like a great gaming community, so I thought of joining up!
Cheers and happy gaming!

Seece? The only thing you hate that I agree with is Apple. The tablet is generic and overated brand name. Can do a lot, but overpriced.

Around the Network

Hi everybody, I'm from Italy, Milan.I came to this site about 4-5 months ago, but only yesterday I've decided to create an account.Now I'm studying engineering and management.Probably videogames are my best passion.I don't remember my first game(on Sega Saturn), but the first game that strikes my heart has been Final Fantasy VIII, wonderful.I loved JRPG, but according to me the current generation has destroyed this kind of game!
I hope this will be a good stay!

P.S.: Sorry for my English!! :P

LagunaLoire said:
Hi everybody, I'm from Italy, Milan.I came to this site about 4-5 months ago, but only yesterday I've decided to create an account.Now I'm studying engineering and management.Probably videogames are my best passion.I don't remember my first game(on Sega Saturn), but the first game that strikes my heart has been Final Fantasy VIII, wonderful.I loved JRPG, but according to me the current generation has destroyed this kind of game!
I hope this will be a good stay!

P.S.: Sorry for my English!! :P

Welcome to the site!

chocoloco said:
Boycott-evil-M$ said:

Howdy from Australia!!
Just a regular guy who :
-love rock musics : Nirvana, Chili peppers, Seether, innerpartysystem, linkin park to name a few.
-fav movies : Matrix, Lord of the ring, Austin powers and most of the super heo movies.
-love gaming (of course this to be expected otherwise I should't be here!) Have a PS3, Wii and PC. Best of everything!!

-hate satanist corporations like M$, Apple, coca cola, tobacco, alcohol, medical drugs etc
-hate politics

Cheers and happy gaming!

Seece? The only thing you hate that I agree with is Apple. The tablet is generic and overated brand name. Can do a lot, but overpriced.

Nah, he has every current gen console but the X360. And he hates MS.

Jay520 said:
chocoloco said:
Boycott-evil-M$ said:

Howdy from Australia!!
Just a regular guy who :

-hate politics

Cheers and happy gaming!

I am still convinced. Sorry. The shirtless dude is an obvious give away along with the hate of alcohol.

Around the Network

I'm new/old here? Registered some years ago and now I have returned.

Anyways, i'm simply known as "That Guy" 

The layout has changed just a little :-p

chocoloco said:
Jay520 said:
chocoloco said:
Boycott-evil-M$ said:

Howdy from Australia!!
Just a regular guy who :

-hate politics

Cheers and happy gaming!

I am still convinced. Sorry. The shirtless dude is an obvious give away along with the hate of alcohol.

Seece isn't the only gay person in the world who hates alcohol.

Also Seece isn't Australian and doesn't hate Microsoft.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

hi im from switzerland.
been lurking for some while now and decided to make an account today.
i have ps3.
there's not much more to say about me... so hi i guess

Kantor said:
chocoloco said:
Jay520 said:
chocoloco said:
Boycott-evil-M$ said:

Howdy from Australia!!
Just a regular guy who :

-hate politics

Cheers and happy gaming!

Seece isn't the only gay person in the world who hates alcohol.

Also Seece isn't Australian and doesn't hate Microsoft.

I was being sarcastic this guy seemed like an alt of someone else and I was fucking around. Funny I fooled Jay too apparently. I do not like seece anyways and not for either of those reasons.

Hi, I've never posted on this thread, so I'm gonna introduce myself. My name is David! :)

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash