By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

Slimebeast said:
Are we playing video games or watching movies?

dude seriously...if you don't like ND and their games just pls stay out of these threads. We get it already

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Are we playing video games or watching movies

Having an experience, could be a mix of both. Absorbing graphics/art, fun and something to think about.

Doesn't sound bad at all huh? ^^

Slimebeast said:
Are we playing video games or watching movies?

It's pretty hard to play a trailer, trust me, I've tried.

arcane_chaos said:
it actually surprising the amount of people claiming this to be CGI(not just this site)...I mean the very first trailer stated that it was all in-game...heck even before it was even announced Geoff Kieghly from gametrailers also stated that the trailer was using the game's own engine. granted the gameplay won't exactly look like the trailer shown but if you ever played the Uncharted it will be nothing short of amazing(graphic-wise as we haven't seen any gameplay yet)

Well, there is this stuff to silence them up "...Joel fights back and acquires a gun, at which point the cutscene transitions seamlessly into a gunfight..."http://www.destructoid.com/first-look-the-last-of-us-227570.phtml#comment,

Now if that seamless transistion brings the  sudden off-streaming of textures from CGI level to in-game engine, I would definitely want to see how.

has anyone seen this movie?

The ROAD

This game and this movie have so much in common from what we've seen from TLoU

Around the Network

^ I have, it's pretty good

Jazz2K said:

The ROAD

Have you read the book? 'Cause I haven't.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Jazz2K said:

The ROAD

Yes, it's a great movie.

And N-dog are using The Road (among other things) as Inspiration for The Last of Us.

Haven't wanted a game so bad since the long 'long' wait for gt5!!

Jazz2K said:

The ROAD

If that's so, let's experience the same in the game.