By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

looks amazing but this is probably CGI, if this are in-game graphics then holly sh** but i really doubt.

Around the Network

PC gamers would take great issue with your thread title :P

but that was a awesome trailer

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

It's so fucking stunning guys x_x

Argh_College said:
looks amazing but this is probably CGI, if this are in-game graphics then holly sh** but i really doubt.

It's in-engine, but it's a cutscene. So basically inbetween CGI and in-game if that makes sense. But judging by the cutscenes to in-game in UC3 it'll look very similar.

Aldro said:
This is absolutely

Fabolously looking my good chaps.

There, turned it into british.

Around the Network
Millenium said:
Aldro said:
This is absolutely

Fabolously looking my good chaps.

There, turned it into british.

*Entering a PS3 exclusive thread and seeing the hate*

Sal.Paradise said:

*Entering a PS3 exclusive thread and seeing the hate*

Don't even try to act surprised, this happens with all exclusive game threads now unfortunately.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
ffs sony you kill us with these super exclusives

Hey, wich mortgage company are you in? We need one to buy all those exclusive games -_-

Zim said:
Smh. People never learn. This stuff is likely in engine, however it is most definitely not how the graphics will be during gameplay. You know, what with individually rendered blades of grass and all.

It looks great but it's very much like those Diablo Tv ads. Pretty and cool but not related to gameplay.

Well said