By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

Turkish said:
Ajescent said:
NotStan said:
Don't see what all the jizzfest is about, seen a lot more memorable trailers, both the first one from the game and many others.

Agreed. People need to stop getting over excited

Why should people stop getting over excited, just because you're not excited? Don't enforce your own opinion or feelings on to others. We are very excited about this game and we have every right to be over excited about a new Naughty God game

I don't think you're familiar witth the term 'over-excited'. Over-excited is to be so excited for something that the game fails to meet your expectations.

Around the Network
donsterydo2 said:
Nothing jaw dropping here. Though cutscene looks visually great. We will probably see gameplay at E3.

Same thoughts here.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Jay520 said:
Turkish said:
Ajescent said:
NotStan said:
Don't see what all the jizzfest is about, seen a lot more memorable trailers, both the first one from the game and many others.

Why should people stop getting over excited, just because you're not excited? Don't enforce your own opinion or feelings on to others. We are very excited about this game and we have every right to be over excited about a new Naughty God game

I don't think you're familiar witth the term 'over-excited'. Over-excited is to be so excited for something that the game fails to meet your expectations.

Uuuh. Its just getting very much excited. The game hasn't released yet.

Yeeee boiiii :D really can't wait for this game. Trailer looks great. Hopefully we'll see gameplay at e3

Turkish said:
Jay520 said:
Turkish said:
Ajescent said:
NotStan said:

Nah dude, over excited means excited beyond reason. At least in America. I don't know what it means in Turkey.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Turkish said:
Jay520 said:
Turkish said:
Ajescent said:
NotStan said:

Nah dude, over excited means excited beyond reason. At least in America. I don't know what it means in Turkey.

I just explained it to you in the language of Americans tough.

the_dengle said:
Gamer_of_the_Year said:

I say that for a myriad of reasons.

1) It's Naughty Dog's FIRST Rated M game. Groundbreaking, can't wait to see what they do with the limitless range.

2) It's a HORROR game. Which means the horror can be taken to the FULL EXTENT and NOT HOLD BACK. Which is a GREAT THING.

3) It means the themes and motifs are going to be EXTEMELY mature. And I for one have adored the mature experiences Sony has giving me this Gen ala Heavy Rain.

This game is going to be brilliant. Without a doubt. 

1) Still don't see what the big deal is. You seem to imply that a developer is somehow restrained when their game is rated less than M, but that is not the case.

2) Yeah, it's a horror game. Which makes me wonder why people seem surprised it wound up being rated M. That's practically a given.

3) The ESRB doesn't rate games by their "themes." It's pretty clear just from the couple of trailers we've seen that the rating is due to language, violence, and likely frightening or disturbing images, courtesy of being a horror game. Likewise, mature themes are not exclusively found in M-rated games.

4) Yes, it's going to be brilliant. It's Naughty Dog, after all. :P

1) LOL! If you don't see what the big deal is...fine, that's YOUR opinion. But you're in the minority I promise you. Being a fan of Naughty Dog's for years and seeing them gradually progress from a company making GREAT but cartoonish platformers that are RATED E for their entire Playstation existence....which has been a great existence for them and now seeing them leap from Uncharted which revolutionized video game graphics and presentation to a now fully fledge mature experience in nothing short of an EVENT for any Naughty Dog, Sony, or GREAT GAME fan.

2) It has ELEMENTS of horror but ND has said the main focus is on emotion and character (Ellie and Joel) and not the horror. I am Legend the movie isn't Rated R it's PG-13 (the virtual equivalent to Rated T) and have you ever heard of Plants vs Zombies lol....there's a zombie game not Rated M.

3). Again, you missed the point. I'm not saying it's Rated M because of it's themes. But since THIS IS Naughty Dog and they have proven to be story and character driven game makers, the fact that it's Rated M gives them a limitless canvas to explore all sorts of things you couldn't in a Rated T experience in more graphic, real, and intense ways. How you don't understand that is BEYOND! me....haha

4) Duh...lol 

donsterydo2 said:
Nothing jaw dropping here. Though cutscene looks visually great. We will probably see gameplay at E3.

So the fact that the trailer was done ENTIRELY with the game's in game engine and not CGI rendered doesn't drop your jaw? lol

Hold on a sec, *checks your pulse*

So excited for this game. A post apocolyptic game by Naughty Dog, it is gonna be great!

Porcupine_I said:
good thing they changed her face, if she had looked like Ellen Page, it would have ruined the mood of the game for me, cause i would have constantly expected her to suddenly rape him in his sleep

...Explain?