By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SAN DIEGO BEAT INDIANAPOLIS!!!

Granted that the Defensive Player of the Year, and our free safety, Bob Sanders, was injured, and Joseph Addai was out......and Marvin playing his first game in 10 weeks......well, the Colts weren't 100%. Complain about LT all you want, be he is pretty much inneffective against us or the Patriots, so him being out is negligible.

Well, there goes the chance of preventing NE from winning it all again, because we all know SD isn't going to beat them

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
Granted that the Defensive Player of the Year, and our free safety, Bob Sanders, was injured, and Joseph Addai was out......and Marvin playing his first game in 10 weeks......well, the Colts weren't 100%. Complain about LT all you want, be he is pretty much inneffective against us or the Patriots, so him being out is negligible.

Well, there goes the chance of preventing NE from winning it all again, because we all know SD isn't going to beat them

Yea say that about gates and rivers as well

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

coolestguyever said:

ALL RIGHT!!! My favourite team actually beat the Colts! they were like 100 point underdogs too!

Final score: San Diego 28 - Indianapolis 24!!

I think they were 10.5 underdogs

Yeah I was cheering for the Chargers but in the end, the best team is the Packers.

Hopefully the Chargers injuries are not as bad as they looked in the IND game so they have a chance against NE. Omg they freakin beat the crap out of each other that whole game.

Around the Network

So now it looks something like this:

AFC:

Chargers vs. Patriots

NFC:

Packers vs. Giants

I'll go ahead and say its Chargers vs. Giants in the Superbowl and Chargers win it.

They were 9 point underdogs.

And the Chargers will get smoked by the Pats. 35-14

Then Pats 31- Packers 21

I cant believe the Boys lost though. At least now the Pack can kill the Giants and make me feel better.

Packers vs. Patriots will be a very good Superbowl. It really could go either way, and both teams really deserve it. (Pats with an undefeated season, or Favre's last burst)

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Chargers are going to wreak havoc on the patriots, remember last year when they *should* have won? And would have, if they'd just ran the ball with LT more? Vengeance, baby, vengeance.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

@ Bursche: Pack vs. Pats WOULD be a good superbowl, but since it won't happen then...Chargers vs. Giants will be a very good superbowl.