By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SAN DIEGO BEAT INDIANAPOLIS!!!

San Diego vs. New England

Round 3 Fight !!!

Around the Network

pretty big upset, i doubt they have a chance at new england though, hopefully the injuries to tomlinson and rivers aren't to serious, so they can at least make a game of it.

No they didn't. Indianapolis beat themselves. But hey, it's football. Nothing is guaranteed.

Looks like the Patriots are going undefeated.

If I cared more i'd be upset. Them, Barry, Clemens, All we really need now is to find out Tim Duncan is so quiet because he's a serial killer.

Great so the patriots get a free to the superbowl then ;)

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

Around the Network

w00t for Chargers....Pats are really happy that there not vs the Colts

Pats FTW!!!!!

38-0 (2 perfect seasons here we go)

I feel sorry for both the Chargers and the Colts, Colts because they had to lose this week, and the Chargers because they have to lose next week. Miracles happen though, i guess.

Nintendo fan, though i also like the PS1-era Sony

Sales Predictions (+-.5mil) at end of fiscal 2007

Wii- 23 million- Brawl will hopefully make it higher.
360-20 million- GTA IV's release date will be a big factor
PS3- 12 million- Same as 360, MGS4 also big factor

Chargers would've beaten the Patriots last year if it wasn't for the penalties they took in the 4th quarter.

After a 4th down stop of the Pats in the 4th quarter, Chargers DB Drayton Florence took a stupid unsportsmanlike misconduct penalty and gave the pats a new set of downs. This play really pissed me off, does anyone else remember what I mean?

naznatips said:
No they didn't. Indianapolis beat themselves. But hey, it's football. Nothing is guaranteed.

Hah, the Colts had the ref's help (there was no holding on that interception return) and the Chargers' help (no LT, no Rivers, a gimped Gates to finish the game) and they still lost.

chargers with backup QB and RB is ridiculous. sorry good ol' manning rocky top Tennessee. I hate the colts.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.