By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2012 ~ Now the place to come to cry

What are you looking forward to the most from E3?

The Last of US 109 23.64%

Halo 4 64 13.88%

Assassins Creed 3 3 0.65%

Pikmin 3 14 3.04%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 5 1.08%

Wii U 176 38.18%

The secret game Geoff Keighley is hyping 5 1.08%

Retro's new project 17 3.69%

GTA V 20 4.34%

Other 43 9.33%

Total:456

I hope there are some moments like this coming with E3 this year

3DS friend code: 4167-5789-8492

Around the Network

Why doesn't your poll have PS4 or Nextbox in it? I'm pretty sure a lot of people are excited about potential news about launch window, hardware specs and launch software for those two. That's the only thing I'll be keeping an eye on at this year's E3.

Mummelmann said:
Why doesn't your poll have PS4 or Nextbox in it? I'm pretty sure a lot of people are excited about potential news about launch window, hardware specs and launch software for those two. That's the only thing I'll be keeping an eye on at this year's E3.

I would have put them in, but I thought it was confirmed those two consoles won't be at E3... that might have been a rumour, so I'm not entirely sure. Even so, I opted to put in choices that will most likely be present during the show.

To be honest, I didn't cared about Overstrike when they announced it, and I feel the same now.

And I think that happened to many of us, so they decided to rethink it, and that's why we haven't heard anything about it.

Also: 6 days! It's coming...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Myak-04 said:

*Funny Gif*

That's fine. It's funny and long.

Around the Network

6 looong days to go!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Pre-E3 Far Cry 3 trailer for those who are interested..... looks ... tasty . Wonder what else we'll see during the conference.... probably another demo with plenty of explosions and more crazy... yay!

(holy shit, I finally made it to 1000 posts XD!)

Myak-04 said:

Pre-E3 Far Cry 3 trailer for those who are interested..... looks ... tasty . Wonder what else we'll see during the conference.... probably another demo with plenty of explosions and more crazy... yay!

(holy shit, I finally made it to 1000 posts XD!)

im going to kill everyone in Far Cry 3.....fuck having allies.

ooo maybe there will be co-op!!.....i won't let you live.

3DS friend code: 4167-5789-8492

profalatic_tank said:

im going to kill everyone in Far Cry 3.....fuck having allies.

ooo maybe there will be co-op!!.....i won't let you live.

Even if there is co-op, I ain't playing with you. >_> Not after all those times you switched the light bridges from under my feet so I would fall to my watery grave (in portal 2)! You sadist!

Today I'm going to do something different to spice up my thread. Instead of hyping a game that we know will be at E3, or is rumoured to be present, I'll hype a game that I deseprately want but know there's no chance in hell that it'll be announced. So here goes. Okami 2  !! It's probably the only game, other than Zelda, that would make me tear up if revealed during one of the press conferences... either Sony's or Nintendo's, don't really care which. There is a slim possibility of it happening (very... very slim), seeing as after Clover Studios went under it managed to reform into Platinum Games. I know they're hard at work on Metal Gear Rising, but who knows, maybe it's been one of their side projects that they keep going back to from time to time. There's also the possibilty that Retro studios has taken hold of it and is the secret game that they're making for the Wii U. XD Yes, I'm a bit delusional. I would just love to see the beautiful art style of Okami on a HD system T_T. Plus with the Wii U, the combination would be perfect... drawing circles around trees on the controller screen would be so much more simple!

XD Anyway, if there's a game you reeeeeally want to see at E3 but you know there's no way it'll be shown, then please share :D.