By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2012 ~ Now the place to come to cry

What are you looking forward to the most from E3?

The Last of US 109 23.64%

Halo 4 64 13.88%

Assassins Creed 3 3 0.65%

Pikmin 3 14 3.04%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 5 1.08%

Wii U 176 38.18%

The secret game Geoff Keighley is hyping 5 1.08%

Retro's new project 17 3.69%

GTA V 20 4.34%

Other 43 9.33%

Total:456

Man just 3 days, so hyped. '(*-*)'

Around the Network

Hype level increased!!!!!!!

Just 4 more days before the gate opens!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Yes !!!! Sony conference is not last again finally.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Eeeeeeee, it's almost here !!!!

Today's game to hype:

–_– I've got a damn migraine, so I'm going to be a bit slack with this post... 

Wiki to the rescue!

"In the year 2013, U.S. President Adam Benford has decided to offically reveal the truth behind the 1998 Raccoon City Destruction Incident, believing that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity.  Due to be by the President’s side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy and his new partner Helena Harper; but when the venue becomes host to another bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face the infected and mutated President, making the hardest decision in his life. Meanwhile in the Eastern European state of Edonia, Jake Muller, the son of late bio-terrorist Albert Wesker, flees from the authorities during a bioterrorist attack. During Jake's adventure, he partners up with Sherry Birkin. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance Captain Chris Redfield and his team, including B.S.A.A. member Piers Nivans, arrive in the fictional Chinese city of Lanshiang (based on Hong Kong), itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack.   With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world’s population is united by a common fear: there may be no hope left."

Around the Network

What I'm expecting from SE is a total unveiling of Verses XIII and a release time frame like "This Winter." FF14 2.0 for the PS3 release date. No FF15.

Hopefully Tri-Ace and Level 5 show us the RPGs they have been working on.

Might be too soon but I want From Software to at least announce another Souls title.

...and I want Fat Princess 2

pikmin looks like a terrible game.

3DS friend code: 4167-5789-8492

profalatic_tank said:
pikmin looks like a terrible game.

wtf, you haven't even played it, you big boob >_> !

Well it feels like it started already with a all the big news and new trailers.....Castlevania/Tomb raider new LoTR game etc..

What time will the Sony conference be live here in Australia?