By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bionic Commando on Wii petition

brute said:
Soriku said:
brute said:
Soriku said:
brute said:
Soriku said:
I wish Capcom would bring a DMC to Wii (not 4).

Maybe if they make a DMC5...

i dont think DMC would work really well on wii

Why not? You could swing the WIi Remote for the sword (Nero/Dante aren't too fast anyway) and point with the pointer for the gun. Or you could just use regular buttons.

why i say this is because this is a fast action games that will require you to swing your arm alot and alot will get tired and some of them might get pain in their arms

The Wii has buttons you know.

well a game without motion snesing on wii isnt really a wii game

no it's an ugly last gen game (at least when compared to the PS3 and 360), the wiimote is the bread and butter of the wii, if removed then the wii is nothing more than a last gen console packaged within white plastic, that's why the wiimote is the standard controller and all games have to be made with that in mind.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
fazz said:
I'll give 10 seconds of my life and sign it just for fun. I don't really give a damn about Bionic Commando.

Not to pick on you Fazz, but this is exactly why online petitions are worthless. They take no effort to sign, and therefore aren't a good measure of how much the goal of the petition is actually supported.

just like online polls in forums. XD

i signed this morning.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I don't understand all the petitions to get games on the Wii. I mean, inevitably the Wii will end up with more exclusives than the other consoles because of the awesomeness of Nintendo 1st party, and more importantly because of the system's insane sales, making third parties jump on board, so why do Wii owners keep jumping on every ps3/360 multiplat that comes along? It makes no sense to me, and it seems a bit selfish of Wii owners, tbh.

Well, at least this game at least would benefit from the Wii's controls.

wow the petition grew alot

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
I don't understand all the petitions to get games on the Wii. I mean, inevitably the Wii will end up with more exclusives than the other consoles because of the awesomeness of Nintendo 1st party, and more importantly because of the system's insane sales, making third parties jump on board, so why do Wii owners keep jumping on every ps3/360 multiplat that comes along? It makes no sense to me, and it seems a bit selfish of Wii owners, tbh.

Well, at least this game at least would benefit from the Wii's controls.

well this time capcom said if wii owners want the game they need to tell them and gonintendo though it would be good to make a petition

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I don't think I will get my bet of 2000 before GMT 00:00
could someone keep track of that I am sleeping then.

i signed up the petition to help

1892 so far.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life"

1906 it's almost 11 pm uk time I am sure now I make my bet :D