By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U games list - "leaked"

Its a good list, im still waiting for a BIG 1rst party game to be announced............actually this is the best launch lineup ive ever seen.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
chocoloco said:

You have said multiple times your prefer Ninty over others so it was easily inferred.

You are incorrect about the ports on the most powerful system being the ultimate version. Especially early on in this gen the 360 which has an over slightly less ability in terms of graphical ability almost always got the better version because it was not a port. Still the PS3 showed years ago it was the more powerful machine between the two in terms of graphical ability. So just the fact the Wii U may be slightly more powerful than the PS3, it in no way infers it will look the best of the three especially when it will be a port in every case.

I never would say it would be less powerful and in fact expect it to perform slightly better. And no do not think the controller guarantees more fun, you know why? Because I have never played full games with it. Simple

They will get black ops 2 I am sure , but the main market for those games have a 360 or ps3 and hence little reason to buy a new console. Not everyone can or will throw out the change to get a system the really only seperates it self from 6-7 year old consoles by having a tablet. Just saying we have a long ways to go before any of this is confirmed and I choose to be skeptical.

The idea that it will be "slightly" more powerful is where your logic fails.

Go to my comparison thread and look at the rumored components. Its more than "slightly" more powerful.

However, you are right that the ports could be no difference to barely any difference. For many games that are multiplats that will be the case. But I think some bigger names will show clear distinction and that distinction combined with specific first party titles will push some to upgrade.

Granted, the Nintendo name and assumed image might be harder to get past as those players might be under false impressions that neXtBox and PS4 will trounce it again in power.

specualation vs. rumor.             3..2..1... FIGHT!

If there's one thing I've learned this gen it is not to buy a console based on potential games, unreleased games, games I don't know for sure I'm going to like, and games I've already played.

A new console must offer unique original games which I am absolutely certain I will like without needing to play them first.

Any launch line-up that doesn't have that isn't serving its purpose.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Let's see:

ImJustBayuum said:

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/massive-list-wii-titles-leaked/

• Aliens: Colonial Marines - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Assassin's Creed III - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Batman: Arkham City - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform (very late 2011 port)

• Darksiders II - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform (late 2012 port)

• Dirt 3 - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Formula 1 All Stars - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Game Party - / 3rd Party / ???

• Ghost Recon Online - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform (PC, WIi U)

• Just Dance 4  - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Killer Freaks from Outer Space - / 3rd Party / Exclusive

• Marvel Super Heros - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Metro Last Light - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Monsters Party - / 3rd Party / ???

• New Super Mario Bros Mii - / 1st Party / Exclusive

• Ninja Gaiden 3 - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform (late 2012 port)

• Pikmin - / 1st Party / Exclusive

• Rabbids Party Land - / 3rd Party / ???

• Raving Rabbids - / 3rd Party / ???

• Rayman Legends - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Shield Pose - / 1st Party / Exclusive

• Splinter Cell 6 - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Sports Connection - / 3rd Party / ???

• Tekken -/ 3rd Party / ???

• Your Shape 2013 - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

• Zombie - / 3rd Party / Multiplatform

Ok, so:

Total games = 25 (100%)

1st party games = 3 (12%)

3rd party games = 22 (88%)

Exclusive games = 4 (16%)

Multiplatform games = 15 (60%)

??? games = 6 (24%)

Late ports = 3 (12%)

*No Lego City Stories

**No Madden, PES, FIFA, Tiger Woods or other major sports games. Not even WWE from THQ.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

this list is fake if anyone is wondering just speculation

Around the Network

that list lacks some heavy games like black ops 2 that is almost confirmed and retros new game (prob Star fox wii u)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37630684&postcount=86
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37629861&postcount=66

happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Blunt? naw just your your opinion.

Yup, and clearly a more solid one than yours. If this was all just opinion, why do you bother posting and supporting yours?

Everyone can say it's just an opinion, but one always weighs better than another, yours clearly sank.

??? nothing sank bud. just 2 differing opinions. lets leave it at that. we're not getting anywhere with this pointless drivel so drop it.

i'm so not in the mood for pointless conversation.

Yeah probably fake, but Nintendo haters already stated its awful so, thats it, case closed.

DieAppleDie said:
Its a good list, im still waiting for a BIG 1rst party game to be announced............actually this is the best launch lineup ive ever seen.

The WiiU is looking to be the "NEXTCUBE" so far, people are going to buy the console because of Nintendo games, not for third party stuff.   Yeah I know than some of buyers will also buy 3rd party stuff.  Those who enjoy third party games already have a PS3, 360 or PC.

Just because the Wii sold a lot it does not mean, that the WiiU will sell a lot.   The Wii was aimed for the casual market (moms, elder people, etc) , while the WiiU is being aimed for the hardcore.   The whole userbase wont translate into the same numbers for the WiiU because of the demographics changes, making it, according to me, the "Gamecube 2".