By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U games list - "leaked"

z101 said:

Of course some games are missing on this list, other games will be released on PS360 too. But who cares? This list shows that you can sell your PS360 and buy a Wii U instead. With Wii U you get all (?) the third party games AND the nintendo games.

Never before a console had such a big and great launch lineup.

You're daydreaming...

Around the Network
z101 said:

Of course some games are missing on this list, other games will be released on PS360 too. But who cares? This list shows that you can sell your PS360 and buy a Wii U instead. With Wii U you get all the third party games AND the nintendo games.

Never before a console had such a big and great launch lineup.

I do not think Nintendo has enough draw to do something that ludicrous, more like I wait 3 years until it has tons of exclusives.

A UK Blockbuster...yeah they are the last people to get a full list of games.

Former something....

I already have a ps360 blah blah... same blah blah...

Except Wii U versions will be definitive with what most of you really only care about. Premier features and graphics. After all, how many damn comparison videos come out between PS360 every time a new game launches?

However, this list is not accurate. It only lists what is already really known/confirmed. There are many other 3rd party upgraded ports and other new games not even listed. There will certainly be a lot more Nintendo titles.

the list for the most part may be legit, but there is no way that anyone but Nintendo knows their surprise games they are gonna announce. You know Retro has been hard at working making something since Donkey Kong

Around the Network
superchunk said:

Mr. Chunck not everyone thinks the Wii U will have the definitive version of anything. I suspect slightly less quality ports. Not everyone prefers Ninty because it is Ninty that is just reality.

chocoloco said:

Mr. Chunck not everyone thinks the Wii U will have the definitive version of anything. I suspect slightly less quality ports. Not everyone prefers Ninty because it is Ninty that is just reality.

Who said anything about preference of consoles? I'm talking about teh graphics and power.

I'm relating to what typically happens with ports. The console with more power, resources, etc, tends to outshine the others. In addition to that you have a new tablet controller that will likely get some distinct features as already confirmed for big titles like Assassin's Creed 3.

My point is only the crazies should think Wii U won't be more powerful and more capable than PS360. Nintendo focused on ease of porting and developing and Ubisoft and others have confirmed this ease. This means is highly guaranteed that big 3rd party games this holiday will also be on Wii U. Then adding its its power and controller and you've got a very high possibility that Wii U version will be superior in every way.

Could this be 100% false? of course. But, odds are that I am right. AC3 and Darksiders are really the only big 3rd party titles confirmed so far. Both of them have been remarked to be the best versions on Wii U. E3 should prove the same for many other games, like Black Ops 2... the biggest 3rd party game this holiday.

Looks good imo. Rayman and Mario Bros for me.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

superchunk said:

Except Wii U versions will be definitive with what most of you really only care about. Premier features and graphics. After all, how many damn comparison videos come out between PS360 every time a new game launches?

However, this list is not accurate. It only lists what is already really known/confirmed. There are many other 3rd party upgraded ports and other new games not even listed. There will certainly be a lot more Nintendo titles.

They don't care though anymore, now that it's on a Nintendo console.

Double standards, you already forgot?

superchunk said:

Who said anything about preference of consoles? I'm talking about teh graphics and power.

I'm relating to what typically happens with ports. The console with more power, resources, etc, tends to outshine the others. In addition to that you have a new tablet controller that will likely get some distinct features as already confirmed for big titles like Assassin's Creed 3.

My point is only the crazies should think Wii U won't be more powerful and more capable than PS360. Nintendo focused on ease of porting and developing and Ubisoft and others have confirmed this ease. This means is highly guaranteed that big 3rd party games this holiday will also be on Wii U. Then adding its its power and controller and you've got a very high possibility that Wii U version will be superior in every way.

Could this be 100% false? of course. But, odds are that I am right. AC3 and Darksiders are really the only big 3rd party titles confirmed so far. Both of them have been remarked to be the best versions on Wii U. E3 should prove the same for many other games, like Black Ops 2... the biggest 3rd party game this holiday.

You have said multiple times your prefer Ninty over others so it was easily inferred.

You are incorrect about the ports on the most powerful system being the ultimate version. Especially early on in this gen the 360 which has an over slightly less ability in terms of graphical ability almost always got the better version because it was not a port. Still the PS3 showed years ago it was the more powerful machine between the two in terms of graphical ability. So just the fact the Wii U may be slightly more powerful than the PS3, it in no way infers it will look the best of the three especially when it will be a port in every case.

I never would say it would be less powerful and in fact expect it to perform slightly better. And no do not think the controller guarantees more fun, you know why? Because I have never played full games with it. Simple

They will get black ops 2 I am sure , but the main market for those games have a 360 or ps3 and hence little reason to buy a new console. Not everyone can or will throw out the change to get a system the really only seperates it self from 6-7 year old consoles by having a tablet. Just saying we have a long ways to go before any of this is confirmed and I choose to be skeptical.