By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

but does that link include these adjustments?

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
but does that link include these adjustments?

Yeap... but that link doesn't include this week partial number... so til Week Ending 21st Apr 2012.

Bristow9091 said:
At this rate the PS3 will never close the gap :(

B b but the gap is closing... last year it was over 3 million.

E3 will be interesting. Hoping for a price drop (360).

It's just that simple.

kowenicki said:
Xenostar said:
Just let me know when the official shipments are in the yo yo'ing on this site is now getting ridiculous, i know there trying to be as accurate as possible, but if the last big adjustment which closed the gap were out by so much what makes this one any more believable

but you belived the last one right?

lol

The official shipment data IS in for Ninty and MS.  Only Sony's left and that can only affect sony hardware numbers.

This one is believable because it ties in with available OFFICIAL data....  it was obvious this adjustment was coming.  I do think adjusting PS3 data just a week or so ahead of shipment figures is a bit risky though.

i know right

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
changes to numbers at end of March 2012

360 UP 600k

PS3 UP 150k

Wii DOWN 250k

Over half a million out !!!!

As I said who is to say they are right now. I am as of this point looking for a more reliable sales tracking site. I have lost the faith.

Thanks bro...

Yay!!!

existenz1 said:
kowenicki said:
changes to numbers at end of March 2012

360 UP 600k

PS3 UP 150k

Wii DOWN 250k

Over half a million out !!!!

As I said who is to say they are right now. I am as of this point looking for a more reliable sales tracking site. I have lost the faith.

Try nextgenwars.... I heard thats pretty accurate. Apparently weve been overtracking each consoles for 30 mil each. 

Yay!!!

ethomaz said:
Bristow9091 said:
At this rate the PS3 will never close the gap :(

B b but the gap is closing... last year it was over 3 million.

Ps3 managed to close the gap in...

2009 by 2.9mil?

2010 by 700k

2011 by 300k

The pattern shows the deceleration of Ps3 eventually closing the gap with the Xbox 360.

Perhaps the Xbox 360 might actually manage to outsell the Ps3. 

Ofcourse, only basing my oppinion off the statistical pattern. 

Yay!!!

it doesnt matter what console sells more at this stage... we are way ahead of the middle of this gen, we are in the end actually... maybe this will be the last year for 360 and maybe Ps3 so it doesnt matter anymore, both platforms have tremendous support that wont go away anytime soon.

360 will probably Reach 80M in Q2 2013, maybe even Q1 and so will Ps3 reach that 80M status really soon.

80M + 80M = 160M, thats more than Ps2 and way more than Xbox 1 + Gamecube combined.

SW Wise Xbox will Reach 800M soon aswell, maybe next year by this time and Ps3 700M so thats give way more than a BILION SOFTWARE SOLD, in my eyes thats fucking insane.

And im not even inclunding the Wii because numbers would be crazy if i did so.

i guess the whole world play videogames now, be on Console or Pc.