By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Phew! I thought this would be about the 3DS. I'm cool with it.

Around the Network

I can forgive this site's horrible tracking, but the sneaky adjustments without any notice or reasoning is what really grinds my gears. Does this site even need to track sales anymore? It seems a redundant feature...

Chrizum said:
I can forgive this site's horrible tracking, but the sneaky adjustments without any notice or reasoning is what really grinds my gears. Does this site even need to track sales anymore? It seems a redundant feature...

I agree. There should be a little announcement once this happens. It shouldn't be up to the members to figure it out.

kowenicki said:
does anyone actually still think dedicated handhelds aren't being affected by tablets and phones? (hat on.... in bunker)

I don't. I think both companies have failed to produce something that people want, but I'm not seeing sequels or clones of the highest selling handheld franchises moving to tablets/phones. What I am seeing is PC flash games and solitaire move there. Anyone who wants to play the games found on handhelds are still buying them, except neither the 3DS or Vita have enough games they want.

Alright then. Glad to see VG CHartz is always adjusting to get the most accurate data. Congrats guys.

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:
Alright then. Glad to see VG CHartz is always adjusting to get the most accurate data. Congrats guys.

But there should be an announcement about it not just, "Whoops! Lookie here! There was an adjustment made!"

Don't you think?

dahell happened with PSP? SO MUCH undertracked?!

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
Phew! I thought this would be about the 3DS. I'm cool with it.

It is...like I said in that other thread. 

What did you say? -.-

pezus said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4550948 

Read what Oni-Link says about me especially. Doesn't that look bad now lol

I don't get what you are trying to prove here.

NintendoPie said:
WiiBox3 said:

But there should be an announcement about it not just, "Whoops! Lookie here! There was an adjustment made!"

Don't you think?

Not sure. It doesn't really bother me one way or the other.