By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I liked it even though it was far more linear than I expected. Not to mention the good and evil choices were far too simplistic. Still, had a lot of fun playing it, so I recommend checking it out.

Around the Network
johntonsoup said:
I liked it even though it was far more linear than I expected. Not to mention the good and evil choices were far too simplistic. Still, had a lot of fun playing it, so I recommend checking it out.

When I went evil, I went EVIL. I went into a bar (in the town where you fight the mayor) and did a ground pound in middle of the patrons and wiped all of them out. It was tha bomb being evil in that game ... 

The thing that massively ruined Fable's appeal for me was how lightly they treat your morality. You can be evil the ENTIRE game, killing entire towns and stealing and stuff, and if you go to the 'good' god's temple and donate cash, you can become completely cleansed and light. If you want to become evil againg, go to the 'evil' god's temple and sacrifice any random people to him.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
The thing that massively ruined Fable's appeal for me was how lightly they treat your morality. You can be evil the ENTIRE game, killing entire towns and stealing and stuff, and if you go to the 'good' god's temple and donate cash, you can become completely cleansed and light. If you want to become evil againg, go to the 'evil' god's temple and sacrifice any random people to him.

Well, not to preach, but redemption is like that. You can be a real evil person and Christ will cleanse you. 

I never knew that about the cleansing part in Fable. Interesting ...