By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

the thing is i bought fable lost chapters which was like a game of the year addition with an extra 3 or 4 hours in terms of main quests added on to it plus a few other cool place's to visit that weren't in the original. my opinion fable lost chapters comes joint top with jade empire as the best game on xbox.(sorry halo) to be honest the only downside's was not being able to create your character and a short story, but with fable 2 promising to change that and more, for me at least it could be one of my favourite games of all time

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

Around the Network

It's my favorite game of last gen., and one of my favorite new IPs. Its really fun, but the only 2 draw backs in it are that u get really old fast, and the main story is a bit short. Fable the lost chapters was great.

For $15, it's a great buy.

I, however, was vastly dissapointed in paying $50 for a game I beat in under 20hrs. A friend of mine (who rarely plays video games) wound up doing speed runs in under 5hrs - and he's not a gamer!

But aside from the shortness, it's like a M-rated Zelda game. Very fun, great graphics for the Xbox, and the gameplay is fun, and stays fresh throughout the game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

15 hours isn't that short. Im a decent gamer and thats how long it took me. I thought it was so good i went and got Lost Chapters for the PC after playing the original on the box. GET FABLE NOW!!!!

Even though I will own ALL THREE consoles by the end of this year, Fable 2 is by far my most anticipated game of the year. Only Banjo comes close to it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It's a decent action-adventure game. I was expecting more, though. It seems as though the pace of your "leveling up" (aging) goes by far too quickly, and you're bombarded by far too many choices at once.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Thanks for all the advice I will give it a try. outlawauron leave me alone lol

Fable is great. Does the download have the lost chapters on it?!?! because I might get it if it does.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

It's a classic game. I highly recommend it.

My only complaint is that the last boss is way too easy to kill...

Now buy it damnit!

I LOVE FABLE. I will admit, it is short, but ... you should check out Fable: Lost Chapters as well. It's longer, and I enjoyed it so much, I have like 2-3 copies floating around (between Fable and Lost Chapters)

It's different than Oblivion. OBL is a huge game and has tons of quests and things to do. Fable is more focused and doesn't go into the same depth as OBL.

I have both of games, so no worries there!

For a game that is supposed to be an incredible open game that lets you really customize your character it's a very short painfully linear game that has two distinct choices in what you get to do. It really is nothing at all special.