By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will outsell Smash Bros

ZaP~ said:
Tagging for later. Want to necro this thread a couple of months later

On topic, maybe it can outsell SSB, but every later entry of the series is too hard.

how do you tag a thread??

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Final-Fan said:
Kasz you are saying that the addition to summoning is not a major part of the FF battle system?

Not really... summoning spells really were just a tweak on red mages.

Something like Gau or Umaro would be considrered a bigger change if you ask me.  I suppose it's equal to some of the stuff i listed though... which kinda makes my point for me.

so are you going to reply to my last comment to you or not?

enditall727 said:
ZaP~ said:

On topic, maybe it can outsell SSB, but every later entry of the series is too hard.

By posting like he did, it goes in your forum buddy.

By the way, lots of people game on PCs.... you'd be very surprised.

crissindahouse said:

@enditall

ask motorsport fans in america after jacky ickx, i bet some have never heard of him. are they now no motorsport fans?

what was the best selling and most played motorsport game and what system was it on? does it have the status that FF7 has and is Jacky ickx like the most known motorsport character or whatever among the the motorsport world the way Seph and Cloud are in the RPG world?

if its a motorsport fan who is serious about his motorsport games and he doesn't know the most highly regarded characters/people then i wouldn't take him seriously as a serious motorsport player and i would avoid listening or taking advice from him aswell..

enditall727 said:
crissindahouse said:

@enditall

ask motorsport fans in america after jacky ickx, i bet some have never heard of him. are they now no motorsport fans?

what was the best selling and most played motorsport game and what system was it on? does it have the status that FF7 has and is Jacky ickx like the most known motorsport character or whatever among the the motorsport world the way Seph and Cloud are in the RPG world?

if its a motorsport fan who is serious about his motorsport games and he doesn't know the most highly regarded characters/people then i wouldn't take him seriously as a serious motorsport player and i would avoid listening or taking advice from him aswell..

ickx is probably the best "allround driver" of all time and i could bet that many motorsport fans in usa have no clue who he is.

and there is a difference between "which is the most sold motorsport game" or "who is protagonist in a videogame"

it's like i would ask "do you know formula 1", because every motorsport fan has heard about it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will know alain prost or so.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
enditall727 said:
crissindahouse said:

@enditall

ickx is probably the best "allaround driver" of all time and i could bet that many motorsport fans in usa have no clue who he is.

then their Motorsport cred should be tossed out the window just like Icarus's RPG cred

that's like me being a serious boxing follower while not knowing who Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio is <-- my boxing cred would deserve to be thrown out the window if that was the case

enditall727 said:
crissindahouse said:
enditall727 said:
crissindahouse said:

@enditall

ickx is probably the best "allaround driver" of all time and i could bet that many motorsport fans in usa have no clue who he is.

then their Motorsport cred should be tossed out the window just like Icarus's RPG cred

that's like me being a serious boxing fan while not knowing who Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio is <-- my boxing cred would deserve to be thrown out the window if that was the case

if he wouldn't know final fantasy, that's like not knowing who mayweather is as american, but not who the protagonists in the game are. (btw you know mayweather in america beeing on tv every week or so, but do you know mzonke fana?) i know this isn't really comparable and more a joke but still, he is world champion!

so, knowing cloud as rpg fan is easier than knowing this guy as boxing fan but still, you don't have to know ff7 characters to be a big rpg fan. you don't have to know the name of morgan freeman in shawshank redemption to be a movie enthusiast.

LOL Capcom is not supporting this game.

"Nintendo fan for life"

crissindahouse said:
enditall727 said:
crissindahouse said:
enditall727 said:
crissindahouse said:

@enditall

that's like me being a serious boxing fan while not knowing who Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio is <-- my boxing cred would deserve to be thrown out the window if that was the case

if he wouldn't know final fantasy, that's like not knowing who mayweather is as american, but not who the protagonists in the game are. (btw you know mayweather in america beeing on tv every week or so, but do you know mzonke fana?) btw i don't know him had to google^^

ok knowing cloud as rpg fan is easier than knowing this guy as boxing fan but still, you don't have to know ff7 characters to be a big rpg fan

no but i do know who Joshua Clottey is

and who did mzonke fana fight? the only person he fought was Marco Antonio Barrera. at this point, knowing fana in the boxing world would equal knowing the name of the guy who pushed Aerith on the ground in Final Fantasy 7

i would expect you to atleast know Cloud and Sephiroth if you were a serious RPG fan

if there was a person who was a serious FPS gamer then i would expect them to know who Master Chief or atleast Agent 007 is

enditall727 said:
ZaP~ said:

...You just did.

BTW Zap a couple months will be pointless, E3 will just gone by and many big names will be announced and people will be even more hyped about the game and expecting higher sales. This thread will be bumped in one years time.