By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
x-Over Chaos? dafuq

i'm-ok-with-this

X stands for Cross, so Cross Over Chaos

Idk, I thought it was pretty cool when I first saw it :0

oh without a doubt..I like it too actually..much better than the current one. It's unique

btw know of any streaming places? I threw my tv out a year back cuz I wasn't even using that antique.

Yeah, I think here: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/12/gt-on/

This link showed up when the countdown was done and it said "Streaming Live Here!" but I was sure it wasn't time yet. So I refreshed and the countdown showed up again lol. I think it's streaming past stuff right now.

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:

Omg, I was browsing through the comments on GT and stumbled upon this:

Would this be a better name??

I saw this on neogaf some time ago, not going to lie, that logo is awesome.

okay, Crossover Chaos sounds kind of really awesome, actually. I'm saying it outloud and it's kinda awesome. I'm diggin it if that's the title; far better than Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. it's simpler, it has Playstation logos in it! awesome!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
x-Over Chaos? dafuq

i'm-ok-with-this

X stands for Cross, so Cross Over Chaos

Idk, I thought it was pretty cool when I first saw it :0

oh without a doubt..I like it too actually..much better than the current one. It's unique

btw know of any streaming places? I threw my tv out a year back cuz I wasn't even using that antique.

Yeah, I think here: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/12/gt-on/

This link showed up when the countdown was done and it said "Streaming Live Here!" but I was sure it wasn't time yet. So I refreshed and the countdown showed up again lol. I think it's streaming past stuff right now.

oh ok..I really hope so :D I"M HYPED!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

If that is the name, it is quite good.

Around the Network

Less than 30 mins I believe?

Originally Posted by geoffmk: View Post
We received nearly 30 minutes of gameplay to use here guys - this is no one minute of footage. Can't wait to hear reactions!

aww yeah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Anxious here!

Runa216 said:
okay, Crossover Chaos sounds kind of really awesome, actually. I'm saying it outloud and it's kinda awesome. I'm diggin it if that's the title; far better than Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. it's simpler, it has Playstation logos in it! awesome!

Yeah, I hope Sony and Superbot have seen it!!

15mins to go yo

it's the final countdown
papapa pa pap papa pap pap paaaaa

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!