By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

We're on to you, Sony! XD

Around the Network

Can you imagine a Jump Stars DLC pack (Goku, Luffy, Naruto), Square Stars DLC pack (Sora, Vivi, Bahamut), Capcom DLC Pack (Megaman, Roll, Arthur) hell even an Atlus DLC pack with Persona and Demon Souls could make it, if Sony makes the right deals it has a lot of DLC potential.

Looks too much like Smash Brothers rip off to me not that excited about it. If they ripped off the first Power Stone game or Tekken Tag Tournament I would have been more exited. Also they could have come up with a better name for the game.

Wild Arms... man the PS2 had such great games...

Let the haters, hate and let the gamers, game.
There's nothing they can do about it. All they can do is just watch and wait for the next SSB while we enjoy PABR at that time.

I mean they can spread FUD all they want but at the same time they are giving Sony a lot of free advertisement they just don't know it yet. Let them it hurts them rather than Sony.

Around the Network

I have played Super Smash Brothers brawl with some friends yesterday. And the gameplay was shitty as a cow stable, and the characters are totally unbalanced. I really hope Playstation all stars will have decent gameplay and balanced characters.

Does this mean that if and when Smash Bros 4 has an online tournament mode we can say they copied PSASBR?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Does this mean that if and when Smash Bros 4 has an online tournament mode we can say they copied PSASBR?

lol i'm sorry but when discussing nintendo copying only goes in one direction

It may clearly be a copy of Samsh Bros, but look at the character roster its clear Sony has more than enough original ideas of there own, the richness and variety of characters from there other IPs clearly shows that.

A company copy smash bros with a load of made up characters would of been a bit shamefull, but sony more than has the wealth of characters for this game to be deserved to be made.

o_O.Q said:
Euphoria14 said:

lol i'm sorry but when discussing nintendo copying only goes in one direction

Oh, alright, my mistake.

Sony just copied Nintendo's future idea for Smash 4. Those bastards!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!