By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crysis 3 not coming to the Wii U

Sal.Paradise said:
KeptoKnight said:

aaaww shucks so much writing from just one person. We can imagine what Nintendo thinks of this! Be sure to send them a few emails while your at it.

thanks but my uncle works there i know about the next nintendo already but i cant tell you or he will be in trouble

I give my thanks to captain obvious.  I dont doubt your uncle knows more than Reggie. But hey! This is a small world after all. My best friend whom I know since elemtary school  always takes part in Nintendo's private conference rooms. They pray before starting discussions.

Around the Network

^After what he shared, it's hard to not believe him. You on the other hand make an absurd claim.

Snovalo said:
Mazty said:
Snovalo said:
Mazty said:
Snovalo said:
Mazty said:

If those are the specs then the Wii U could be more powerful, and as you have said, should be more powerful. 

Obviously it's a point neither one of us can prove, but I'd say that most exsiting Wii owners aren't going to upgrade to the Wii U.  I say this because from what I've seen (Yes, not a great source, but still...) wii owners tend to come in three varieties:
1)Nintendo fans - enjoy the franchises (mario etc)
2)Casual gamers
3)Families
The first people may upgrade to the Wii U but we must remember that the world is still in a really bad economic state - the UK has gone back into recession, joining Spain etc. The casual gamers probably won't upgrade because I suspect most of them already have a 360/PS3, and it doesn't make sense to by an entirely new console when a large volume of it's games already are playable on the one you own. Yes, some people have a 360 and PS3 but both those consoles have the advantage of a large back catalogue of exclusives: Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Gears 1-3, Forza, Fables etc/Killzone 2,3, God of War 3, Uncharted's etc.
The third group, families, won't buy the wii u because they are not interested in game releases or technical prowess. They bought the wii for family time/kill time and the wii will fulfill that role and a new console will not do it any better. 
Also let's not forget Nintendo said they aren't good at making hardcore games, so will they put the potential extra power to good use in ways other then cart and side-scrollers? I like my graphics so I hope so, but it doesn't look like they have the expertise to do so. 

Of course this is speculation, but that's what I think will happen. Possibly large sales to start and then it'll go 3DS and sales will plummet. 

if you don't think Wii U will be more powerful then the PS3, then you need help.  Like Viper said, you'd have to pay more money to make it weaker then the PS3/360, a lot more money. Plus, it's 1080p, while ps3/360 are 720p.  Also, all your so called "speculation" made my brain hurt. Families won't buy it because they have a Wii? Casuals won't buy it because they have last gen consoles? Last time I checked, Wii sold 100 million with Gamecube/ps2/xbox having sold like 300 million. Previous generations aren't going to hurt it's sales. And a new console won't "do it any better", excuse me, the Wii U is doing everything better. What are you 12? Do you not know how to think? Let me guess, when Ps4/720 comes around, you definitely will apply a completely different set of logic into accessing it's sales figures pre-launch, amirite?

I need help because listening to what some devs have apparently said is something that requires medical attention?

Right....

Why would you buy a console for a catelogue of 2, maybe 3 games? How can you say this gen won't hurt it when probably most of it's games are on this gens consoles and will probably look exactly the same?

"What are you 12?"
Throwing around insults...shows the calibre of your argument. 

A catalogue of 2 or 3 games? What? Oh ok, I don't even have to take you seriously, as you're a troll. The Wii U is launching with more then 2 or 3 titles.

Because it never hurts next gen hardware when transitioning. Also, look the same? Despite the fact that like every single developer is saying that their games on the Wii U compared to the current gen stuff is better graphically, and much better with the controller. Stop saying such ignorant shit.

It's a rhetorical question, not an insult. You wouldn't know the difference though.

By catalogue I mean exclusives. Who is going to get a Wii U for games they can already play on their existing console?
Well every single developer isn't saying their games on the Wii U is better....two have said the Wii U is less powerful. How exaclty am I being ignorant wheny ou are making such sweeping erroneous statements...?
I wouldn't know the different...another insult. Because arguing with fallacies gives credibility to a point...
Why are you so angry over a console you don't even own...?

So you know how many exclusives it will have? Ok, I'll be waiting for the proof.

2 anon's. When  every single other NAMED source, is saying the exact opposte.  Also, because they could look better, and because the other consoles don't have a tablet controller. Graphics can get a small amount of people to jump ship, but what would really make people buy the Wii U, I can't believe I have to explain this to you, the CONTROLLER. Dun dun. You apparently don't want to acknowledge it's existence, even though it's the basis of the whole entire console.

I'm angry because you ask inane questions like, " Why would people buy the Wii U?" This, this is frustrating.

The controller....a poor man's tablet. In the era of smart phones and tablets who is going to be blown away by a tablet wannabe? Very few people, that's who. That's why I don't reference it; because it's 3 years too late to the party. 
You obviously have a very stressful life if questions over the Wii U aggravate you...Most people find things like work, partners, bills etc frustrating...

KeptoKnight said:
Sal.Paradise said:
KeptoKnight said:

aaaww shucks so much writing from just one person. We can imagine what Nintendo thinks of this! Be sure to send them a few emails while your at it.

thanks but my uncle works there i know about the next nintendo already but i cant tell you or he will be in trouble

I give my thanks to captain obvious.  I dont doubt your uncle knows more than Reggie. But hey! This is a small world after all. My best friend whom I know since elemtary school  always takes part in Nintendo's private conference rooms. They pray before starting discussions.

omg my uncle is called reggie and works on nintendo too what a coincidense xDDD 

^Bahahaha

Around the Network

0.o

lol, and it starts!

Wii-U looks like it will be just like its predecessor! Hardcore games nintendo? lol yea right!

Mazty said:

The controller....a poor man's tablet. In the era of smart phones and tablets who is going to be blown away by a tablet wannabe? Very few people, that's who. That's why I don't reference it; because it's 3 years too late to the party. 
You obviously have a very stressful life if questions over the Wii U aggravate you...Most people find things like work, partners, bills etc frustrating...

Why are you in this thread again?  Or even the Nintendo section?

Your intent with every post I've read has been to berate Nintendo in some manner.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Lyrikalstylez said:
lol, and it starts!

Wii-U looks like it will be just like its predecessor! Hardcore games nintendo? lol yea right!

Look a troll that i want to feed.

Or maybe i want to say this:

The less FPSs on Nintendo console evers, the better.

Countertroll.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Yeah.. considering the fact that current gen consoles are capable to pull the Cryengine 3, Wii U can't be miles lagging. C'mon unless and until Crytek have any deliberate intentions, I don't see a reason why it's not coming to the Wii U.