By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 games for the 2nd half of the year - looks AWESOME!

Varkeil said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Varkeil said:
DirtyP2002 said:
crissindahouse said:
Varkeil said:
I don't like Halo, and really don't care for Kinect... So other than the multiplats which I'll be getting for PS3 and PC, no thank you?

Can't wait to buy The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition and Alan Wake for PC though.

ohh really? with a game collection of 400+ games and exactly 0 xbox 360 games i did never expect you saying that! how you first try to say us:

"halo and kinect are shit" yeah you didn't say shit but we know what you mean and good that you first had to pick m$ most important products

then: "the multiplats? i don't play multiplat on 360"

and what's with the games which aren't on ps3 but still good? sure the answer is:

"i play them on pc"

common try better!

He surely can't wait for Forza Horizon then!

DAY ONE PURCHASE!!!

j/k

Racing sims aren't really my thing. D:

Good for you: It will be an Arcade Racer with open world elements! Forza 5 in 2013 will be a sim.

I should correct myself; any sort of racing game. I used to like Mario Kart but haven't touched it in ages.

Who would have thought.

The next 'real' Fable is the one you are looking for then?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
Varkeil said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Varkeil said:
DirtyP2002 said:
crissindahouse said:
Varkeil said:
I don't like Halo, and really don't care for Kinect... So other than the multiplats which I'll be getting for PS3 and PC, no thank you?

ohh really? with a game collection of 400+ games and exactly 0 xbox 360 games i did never expect you saying that! how you first try to say us:

"halo and kinect are shit" yeah you didn't say shit but we know what you mean and good that you first had to pick m$ most important products

and what's with the games which aren't on ps3 but still good? sure the answer is:

"i play them on pc"

common try better!

He surely can't wait for Forza Horizon then!

DAY ONE PURCHASE!!!

j/k

Racing sims aren't really my thing. D:

Good for you: It will be an Arcade Racer with open world elements! Forza 5 in 2013 will be a sim.

I should correct myself; any sort of racing game. I used to like Mario Kart but haven't touched it in ages.

Who would have thought.

The next 'real' Fable is the one you are looking for then?

I don't really like Fable either, actually. I found the gameplay to be kinda bland... Being a Hiyao Miyazaki fan I'm more excited for Ni No Kuni.

I'm too busy playing on XBLA at the moment. This year so far Trials Evo, Fez, Sina Mora, Anomaly: WE, Alan Wake AN, and Quarrel.

Hm nearly everyone of those games will be better on PC or PS3
Probably only getting Fifa13 on 360 cause Ultimate Team is a lot cheaper there cause the 360 gets hacked a lot and hackers flood the market with cards.
And not really interested in Halo or CoD or any Kinect Game(Kinect only works for PC games thanks to the Community)

bertlsenix said:

Hm nearly everyone of those games will be better on PC or PS3
Probably only getting Fifa13 on 360 cause Ultimate Team is a lot cheaper there cause the 360 gets hacked a lot and hackers flood the market with cards.
And not really interested in Halo or CoD or any Kinect Game(Kinect only works for PC games thanks to the Community)

I would suggest you to change your attitude.

I've been watching you posts and almost all of them are borderline trolling.

First and last warning, since another mod is already suspecting that you just made that account for trolling. (i.e. next time you troll it's going to be permanent)

Around the Network

Another year filled with great multiplats, XBLA titles and exclusives, there's at least 17 titles coming out later this year that I've got to grab up! And that's not taking into account the backlog of games that I've still to finish or purchase.

Not entirely sold on some games, but that's what reviews are for! :)

Varkeil said:
crissindahouse said:
Varkeil said:

"i play them on pc"

common try better!

Haha, thank for putting words into my mouth. Apparently there's no such thing as being honest and giving your two cents.

I'm just voicing my opinions and actions I choose to make regarding my game purchases, and the fact that the Xbox 360 is irrelevant to people like myself who have a good PC must really bust your chops. Also, I wouldn't be making comments like this if Microsoft had more unique content on their platform.

(By the way, there are 2 Xbox 360 systems sitting right in front of me that my family owns, the reason I don't have any games for it is because there's nothing exclusive on it that interests me... Playing Xbox 360 games is an option for me, and I'll voice my opinion if I like... So yeah.)

If X360 is irrelavent to you...then why enter the X360 game thread at all?

*insert thinking dinosaur pic*

Woot, great year for the 360 :)
I cannot wait for Halo 4 to comes out and I'm pretty sure we will get some nice surprises at E3 too!

Jay520 said:
Varkeil said:
crissindahouse said:
Varkeil said:

"i play them on pc"

common try better!

Haha, thank for putting words into my mouth. Apparently there's no such thing as being honest and giving your two cents.

I'm just voicing my opinions and actions I choose to make regarding my game purchases, and the fact that the Xbox 360 is irrelevant to people like myself who have a good PC must really bust your chops. Also, I wouldn't be making comments like this if Microsoft had more unique content on their platform.

(By the way, there are 2 Xbox 360 systems sitting right in front of me that my family owns, the reason I don't have any games for it is because there's nothing exclusive on it that interests me... Playing Xbox 360 games is an option for me, and I'll voice my opinion if I like... So yeah.)

Just because it's irrelevant to me, doesn't mean I can't criticize.

Varkeil said:
Jay520 said:
Varkeil said:
crissindahouse said:
Varkeil said:

"i play them on pc"

common try better!

Just because it's irrelevant to me, doesn't mean I can't criticize.

"If you do not like something and will respond negatively (in a disruptive way) towards it, just don't post in the thread. If you don't like rap music, for example, don't immediately enter a rap-related thread and say it sucks. If you create a post which is critical of it, try to do so in a way that is conducive to discussion."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4475085

Checking you post-history you don't like the 360 anyway. Please leave this thread. Thank you.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...